Restaurants in Namma Madras

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by AnithaA, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Meena,

To be frank when we saw that place the first time, we thought it was a gathering or something..having their dinner..whenever i see in the day time that place is haunted...

now the menu looks good...let me see if i can take my kids there...you are welcome...even though you don't invite me....

2. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shanvy,

Lets all meet. Don't worry we will not talk about food alone! :) I don't seem to know the others you've mentioned. So it will be a nice opportunity for me to meet them all.

Regards,
    Anitha

3. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

I have heard about this "kaiyandhi bhavan" (roadside vendor) somewhere near Pondy Bazaar that serves some great food. Does anybody know where it is exactly?

Regards,
    Anitha

4. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Meena,

Thanks for u concern for allowing me to say something about this topic.........

as u said i also heard that Saravana Bhavan is going to come and i was eagerly waiting.......but they disappointed..........but atleast let us wait and c what else is going to come..........

5. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Shanthi,

As u said the place will be silent and no body will go around........but in the evenings it is really good..........c during summer the ice cream wala will come with his ice cream vehicle and stand in front of Mothers kitchen, so that u can complete ur dinner with a dessert.......

enjoy with ur kids have a great time.........

6. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai shanthi,

Don't worry yaar...........v not only talk about food.............so u won't be left out........lets party.............

7. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shanthi ma’am

Yeah.. The great jambavans predictions went wrong..

How can you forget the one which is opposite to Roja medicals! Wow!! What a crowd there daily!

Don’t worry maaaaaaam….You wont feel left out..We wont talk about food.. will talk about ONLY schools, kids, parenting, current sq feet rates, share market, Muthuswami Dhikshidar, Thyagaraja Bhagavadhar sitting in one of those places to make you feel comfortable!!:)

8. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Yes you are right! It’s a place specially for get toghthers! You can find most of school students, college students of our area sitting there n enjoying!! That is my favo place..I am a regular customer right from day 1. The restaurant is open only in the evenings.

When did I not invite you?????? We all will meet sometime there…
    But I cannot help if you complain me of getting malaria, dengu after eating there!
    Big Laugh

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Anitha,

ok lets party...some time...

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Why do you terrorize me with malaria and dengu yaar. already I have to take care of them alone..and sri gets wheeze regularly so let me think twice....:spinRant