Restaurants in KL - Any Cuisine

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants' started by parasmanic, Oct 28, 2010.

1. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Exactly, sonu.. I love this place and the taste of food.. Its a great place and great food:cheers I visit there often with friends and family..

2. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

In Brickfields right next to the modern store there is a restaurant called Seetha Ram.....did not like what i had there esp the appam....but it was crowded must be gud for something i guess i dont know what???:rant

If any one is a minibon or cinabon lover then pls try the one in One uttama its close to the food court.....also the only one i have seen so far.....

Sonu

3. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

In Pasar Seni or central market on the first floor is a small food court Nice:thumbsup it has icecream toast....at the end there is a lovely restaurant called Precious....must visit good food.

In the food court there is a Thai restaurant must try is the peperika chicken rice yummmmm:thumbsup

Sonu

4. preethiitech

Hi Sonu,

Do you know any restoran where they sell ''Icecream Goreng'' in KL? I am in search of one.. I used to eat this often at Penang. and I had frozen packets to do at home.

5. mouny

mouny New IL'ite

Hi sonu and dsouza even im also from the same area

6. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hey Mouny,

Try Asian Terrace in Solaris its one of the best, for desi food u cud try leaf & hyderabad recipe also in solaris....in solaris dutamas u have kohinoor for indian food and banana leaf.....

There are plenty of other gud options like Bee also in solaris dutamas & yummy for arabic cuisine besides the other local nasi kendar for dosa n roti chanai :)

sonu

7. preethiitech

Some more additions here

chappati.com in PJ serves yummy North Indian, Fusion and Pizza. Their Biriyani and starters are just awesome.. We ate more than we could ever eat and the bill was nominal around Rm60. And they often sell groupons for 50% discounts

Restoran Menara: USJ near taipan area. Pakistani and Moghul Cuisine.. Awesome, homestyle, and their Fish/Chicken jalfrezy is the best.. They also cater for weddings, birthday parties and outdoor catering

Moghul Mahal - At KL Tower, and Brickfields.. Good decent food. Brickfields shop is calm, not much crowded. At the KL Tower, you have to reserve to find a table.. The food is decent.

Restoran Vishal - Brickfields - Good south Indian Food, especially the Lunch. You can see the huge crowd on weekdays for the lunch.

Qi-Lai Veg Restaurant - Kota Kemuning - Chinese vegetarian at its best!

Restoran Chayo - Vegetarian - Kelana Jaya - Awesome food and calm serene atmosphere.. They have a book shelf from which you can pick something to read. Their weekday buffet lunches are very good just for RM10: you get unlimited roti, basmati rice, dhal, aloo gobi, and any other 2 seasonal vege, raitha, papad.. the time is between 12-2

1 person likes this.
  8. preethiitech

Chat Masala - vegetarian - @ BrickFields and Klang
    Often very crowded, good food, south indian, tasty and reasonably priced.

1 person likes this.