1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Required tips to remove White stains from Bathroom tiles.

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by dipali212, Aug 10, 2012.

1. brb_va

brb_va Gold IL'ite

Just try easy off bang on the dry tiles, it will just take off the hard water stains. Also, incase if the cleaning liquid is not suitable for your tile, use LOC Amway product, and just wipe it dry! You wont see a mark and your washroom would be clutter free..

2. dipali212

dipali212 Junior IL'ite

Hi Brb_va,,

Can you please let me know how to use LOC Amway product? On Dry or wet tiles ?

3. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

Hi brb_va,

Thankyou for your tips, will try with these. My problem is all the liuids I have been tried are forming a white layer like soap marks, no idea how to solve that

4. V2K

V2K Silver IL'ite

first an easy method . tried and tested and got the result...

everyone will be having a steel scrubber at home . if the stain is little. try scrubbing hard using the steel scrubber. but ensure that the surface you scrup is already fully dry. if the stain is some mm thick use the patti that the painter uses for putting putty at home . try scrubbing with it. i am sure some residue will definetly come out like a powder. do it little at a time on a particular day . dont strain to remove the entire thing on a single day. you will become tired and feel exhausted..

5. Quotemykaam

Quotemykaam New IL'ite

Hi,
    I tried one method and somehow it had positive results. First sweep your floor in order to remove dust and dirt. Ensure that you open the windows so that your bathroom is properly ventilated. Next use a descaler to remove the stains. The descaler that I used was (Urnex Dezcal Activated Scale Remover, 7 oz). Mix the descaler with hot water as recommended. Pour the solution onto the floor and use spongebroom to clean the surface after letting the solution stay onto the floor for 5-10 minutes. After this simply clean the floor. You will find a clean floor. If in some places still some stains are left you can try the method again and the floor would be cleared.

For professional help to clean your bathroom and get a stain free bathroom you can use our services at affordable price. Follow the following link for further information: https://www.quotemykaam.com/services/

6. aishaishara

aishaishara New IL'ite

Hey Dipali,

We tried DOT Bathroom cleaner. That works well. But use a handle brush. Its available in Amazon. I read reviews and bought it and it removed the stains quickly.