1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Require natural remedies for piles

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by chetavani50, Sep 3, 2012.

1. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

what is witch hazel known in hindi? where can i get this in bangalore? Will it stop itching process in external hammeroids...

2. SudhaMakesh

SudhaMakesh Silver IL'ite

hi all,

I too had piles for some years on and off. IT got worse after my delivery actually. Some of the home remedies i followed and am perfectly cured. I had both internal and external.

1. There is really no use in going for allopathy medicines.
    2. I tried siddha medicines and it worked well.
    3. After pregnancy in India they use to give a lekiyam or simply cooked garlic to increase breast milk. It is doctor's suggestion to be careful on that. Those medicines are pretty strong in dosage and you need enough of good food and exercise to get it absorbed, if not it will lead to piles. I got it like that. I didn't have piles until delivery and after that all compelled me to take too much garlic, that is when the hell got loose for me. I am not saying don't take them. Be careful and be sure on how much you take them.If it doesn't suits you no problem in avoiding them.

4. Eat lot of fruits while you are pregnant. It will avoid constipation and lessen the chances of piles.

Food to avoid while you have piles:

1. Non veg
    2. Deep fried foods
    3. Spicy foods
    4. Starch foods.
    5. Coffee
    6. Any hard to digest foods.

Must Take Foods:

1. Spinach
    2. Fruits ( Apple, Prunes, Guava, pomegranate)
    3. Lots of water
    4. Vegetables

Home Remedies:

Following are the home remedies i tried and all them gave some improvement.

1. Eat the aloevera. Cut a aloevera in the middle. Wash of the sticky jel with water and then eat the jelly kind of thing you get in the middle of aloevera. It tastes nothing. You can mix it with some sugar to add taste. It softens the stools.

2. Apply castor oil to the piles at night, post bowel movement. It reduces the pain, burning, irritation and itchy feel.

3. If you can't take enough of fiber it will be worse. As a choice you can take FYBOGEL. It is fiber supplement.

4. Avoid sitting too much. If it pains a lot. Go for a slow walk. It will relax the muscles in abdomen and pain will reduce.

5. Always keep an eye on what you eat. Strictly avoid spicy foods for a while.

For external piles I tried an allopathy cream called ANOVATE. It shrinks the bulged piles in a day. But didn't work on internal piles. Don't know why..

Forgot some other home remedies process i tried. Will update it soon.

3. shikanehera

shikanehera New IL'ite

I prefer Ayurvedic medicines and treatments..The only remedy is to make the stool to be soft...Follow Omshree medicines..Helps in removing inflammation and swelling and at the same time it helps the stool to be soft...Medicine need to continue for 6 months for life long curation...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
  4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Suffering from external Hammeroids..Can i shrink it permanently..taking lots of fibre and drink water too but the pain and elongation still persist..trying to conceive...Please help me out someone..please

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thnks SudhaMakesh,

Please help me out in external hammeroids. I want to decrease the size of the hammeroids before getting pregnant.Please someone help me out...please...........

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Can anyone help me out with details?

7. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear All,

Generally Piles has no cure except in surgery. But some of the medicines can help the situation. Here is a home made recipe which is suppose to give relief for this condition. It helped my friend who had the problem for a long time.

You need to buy Yam (Sena kayangu in Tamil). Leave it for a few days so that it becomes shriveled and dried. Then remove the skin and chop into fine pieces. Grind it in the mixie to a soft paste. In a kadai take a little gingely oil and add this mixture and let it cook. This cooks fast as it is already a paste. Then add jaggery to it along with a little cardamom powder to give it flavour. Jaggery can be added as per your taste. Then stir it till it resembles Halwa. Add 2 - 3 spoons of Gingely oil and store.

After every meal take 2 table spoons of this.

Regards
    Uma

2 people like this.
  8. Syed786

Syed786 New IL'ite

Friends

even i suffered with piles problem very severly , man life was in hell

went to so many doctors they asked me to sit in warm water putting some salt & gave wat not medicines nothing happened

went to some surgeons they suggested for surgery
    i was literally scared

then one of my frnd suggested homeopathy which i never believed in this concept as i was scared thought of trying & with lords mercy

i got completely relieved from piles in just 3 months

here is the person who helped me

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
  9. ArjunKumanan

ArjunKumanan Senior IL'ite

Piles can be completely cured through pranic healing treatment. Pl contact ur nearest pranic healing now.
    Sairam!!

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi syed,

I am too suffering from severe external hammeroids and i don't want to go for surgery..have tried several medicines but not shrinking at all and new piles are coming out...Can you please help me out ...which homeopathic medicines did u take? Can you please give me all the details of the doctor? that would be a great help for me...please help me..I am married and trying to get pregnant ...hope you understnd the pain of external hammeroids...