1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Require natural remedies for piles

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by chetavani50, Sep 3, 2012.

1. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

have lots of fibre.. eat guava, oats and drink lots of water.. my mom has told vegetable yam (senai kizhangu in tamil) helps for piles..

2. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Having external hammeroids,do we loose weight? My weight is not increasing at all...

3. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Any ladies with External hammeroids become pregnant for the first time,please help me as i am on ttc and need all ur help...What precautions and food habits we should have while on ttc and with external hammeroids...

4. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

i developed piles after the birth of my kids.....suffered for few mths & am cured now
    this is what helped
    1.allopathy medicine did not help at all.
    2.took auyvedic medicine & it helped both times
    3.applying Smooth ointment before passing stool..many times used coconut oil post toilet.
    4.not stressing too much while passing stool
    5.taking isobghol at night with milk.
    6.increased intake of fibre specially spinach
    7.exercising.......

i understand operation do not help & [piles come back after few years.there is some technique in ayurveda about thread method which seems to be permanent cure.....
    and people with Mangal in their rashi suffer from piles(don't know about all this but read in some newspaper article when i was suffering myself.....did some Mangal daan for cure)

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

6. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Hi Mahajanpragati,
    Any ladies with External hammeroids become pregnant for the first time,please help me as i am on ttc and need all ur help...What precautions and food habits we should have while on ttc and with external hammeroids...
    I have external hammeroids from childhood and now 3 have come out..Now on ttc...please help me to shrink those external hammeroids...

7. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

I have external hammeroids from childhood and now 3 have come out..Now on ttc...please help me to shrink those external hammeroids...

8. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Can anyone help me regarding piles? please help me somebody....

9. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Friends,
    Dont go for surgery for piles unless you are really in worst condition. Only your lifestyle can make you better. I would like to suggest to go some homeo or ayurveda doc. I know one of my friends husband suffered almost 10years due to piles as his eating habit was like hell.. ten years back he used to look like a sick always. He received surgery for piles but it came back again.. later on he strictly opted for healthy food and healthy lifestyle which helped him a lot.. now he really looks better than ten years back.

10. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

i am on ttc and need all ur help...What precautions and food habits we should have while on ttc and with external hammeroids...