1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Remembrance is a better compliment than love

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 23, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

True love is like a boy playing a carrom, always afraid of losing his queen and a girl playing chess, risking everything to protect her king. As the time goes on the taste of relations increases, either it becomes more sweet or we get so busy that it becomes more salty and only depends on what we add daily to it.

I have not written in snippets since sometime as I was taking rest. It was really surprising that all these days I was spending less time in IL, as I am the one who cant do without IL and spend my freetime here to keep in touch with all my lovable daughters. But though I was not in touch with everyone here I always think of them as this is a site where you get whatever you want.

A little ignorance can harm you a lot and can give you a lifetime experience . Always love your friend from your heart and not from your mood. Remembrance is the beautiful chain that links the world together , so if we cant meet each other lets not forget each other.

It is the friends more than relatives who come to help us when we are in need. IL is the site where you can get any information under the earth and friends here are always there to help us out. I am proud to be a member of this site.

Remembrance is a better compliment than love, people never expect tons of love but only a miligram of remembrance is enough to keep our best one's happy.

1 person likes this.

2. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Completely agree with you Viji ma.

Rememberance is a better compliment than love and also its sign of love

3. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

vijima,
    you have put it so well..its not only you,i am also proud of being a member of this site to read and know the experiences and good words from people like you..

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Pallavi and Sushma dear thanks for the fb and sorry for the delay ina cknowledging

5. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Yes. Thats correct. People remember because of love only.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Swarna dear , sorry for the late reply