Remembering to be thankful for all good things God blessed us with

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by radsahana, Dec 22, 2009.

1. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi friends

I was a regular visitor to indusladies forum.

I found out, while going through so many posts, that people have really great problem, and how they are coping with it.

I started to wonder, we crib, for smallest inconvenience in our daily life, we take so many things granted, it may be simple things, but for someone who who doesnt have that, knows the true value of it.

For example, here doing all work alone, without kid, managing 2 kids, younger one too nuaghty, whole day making mess, everywhere, i really used to get irritated. Then suddenly i read in this post, somebody is trying so hard to have a baby, and they failed, since the baby died in womb, it gave me some jolt of my life. Here i am blessed with 2 kids, and i am cribbing about smaller things, people out there are sad, since they don;t have kid. Like this the list can continue, we have eyes to see, we can walk on our own legs etc........ which are important, but we take it for granted

So i thought, why not make a list of things to be grateful and thankufl to god, and praying to bless us same in new year too.. i am going to post down here few things, i am grateful and thankful to almighty. I welcome all of you to contribute your list, so that we will realised how blessed we are, and we can then stop complaining about silly matters.

1. Having a 2 wonderful kids.
    2. Good Husband

2. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi friends,

here i am going to add to my list, for which i am thankful for god.

3. peaceful place to live ( imagine, who peopel from Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, palestine, must be living, in a daily fear)

4. Easy Availability of water (in india, places like rajasthan, and interiors, of maharashtra faces tremedous water shortage, they dont have water to drink, have to go miles to have one pot of water)

hey friends, you all can contribute to the list, i am sure you all are blessed with so many good things in your life.

Reading this will motivate us to be thankful to god and can become humble towards life and lesser blessed peoples.

3. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

can we continue from this year.

1. yes God is blessing each of us. but we are seeing the closed doors and not the opened doors. ( read in a book) not my own thought.

2. born in a good family, with good parents and best siblings. what more i need?

lakshmi
    [list to be continued].