1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Remedy for non Heat boils in Private region

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by ssm014, Dec 19, 2012.

1. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Dear All

I am 6 weeks preg with twins and have recently noticed white lesions in my inner areas.

Dr had suggested Sofromycin and antibiotics for 5 days, after which it had subsided

However I seemed to have some non-colured discharge since past 2-3 days, and realized that all the lesions have come back with greater intensity:rant

I am sure these are not heat boils, as I keep drinking atleast 1 tender coconut everyday and have curds as well.

Has anyone faced this?

I have tried franch oil, Candid, Soframycin..all give only temporary relief
    Also I have been asked to continue Vaginal progestrone suppsitories (Susten) for my preg...could that be the abetting the infection?

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

I have not heard of permanent cure for this sort of problem. Did you check your sugar levels and carbo intake? they can also cause this.

application of lactocalamine - Whether you face problem or not, do apply lactocalamine twice in a day.

Try applying coconut oil + neem leaves paste + turmeric paste (not powder one, have to grind the dried root on a rought surface).

3. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks dear for your tips...a skin dr recommended some mild cream with which the boils subsided somewhat

I still seem to get it when i take stress..(strange connection)

I couldnt get neem leaves, so I used to douch with Dettol..and that helped me a lot esp with itching

i had similar boils on face since last week, and I used lacto calamine face wash and lotion. Boils seems to reduce now

thanks for your tip..

1 person likes this.