Remedies For Evil Eyes And Negative People

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Vedhavalli, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I'm not a superstitious person.
    I trust in God and karma for all actions.
    Of recent I'm noticing if a person (note only one person) appreciates next day the thing get spolied/ torn /damaged etc.
    Incident no.1 ) we bought a new car during Diwali, during potluck party while I was parking my new car this particular lady commented nice car, how come your DH let you drive a brand new car? Note she is not a Friend mere aquitance. I smiled because I'm not good at replying back.
    Next day I bumped my car got scratches.
    I'm a very careful driver, driving for last 9 years. Never did anything. I had to spend 500$ to fix.
    Incident no.2)after a month, the same person is a new driver, was bragging how she drove in freeways, she did over speed cops gave ticket. I told her going above the speed limit is wrong. She said ohhh, you might step on some day. Believe me or not next day morning my cars speedometer wasn't working (it's another car 10 yr old). I found out the evening... Another expense... That car never gave trouble till date. Apart from oil change , Tyre change.
    Incident no.3) we have pet fish, the same person came home last Sunday, said nice , is it for vastu I said no. My kid wants pet we can't maintain a dog or cat. So fish.
    Wednesday all my fish died. I couldn't console my LO. The fish were doing good.
    Incident no.4)on same: we bought tv during Thanksgiving, 65 inches one, with 3D.
    She said it's a big TV. I said yes..
    Next day my TV didn't display half picture.
    Incident no.5) myself n DH wore a pictured t shirt of our family my grandpa's 85 th birthday. The dress for all cousins.. she said they sent you guys too. I said we are taking a picture to send them in good location. ( We went out, Diwali potluck) my DH spilled gravy on t shirt.
    These are few incidents, the thread would go miles if I write all.. one time kid n me got sick too.
    She is becoming a menace. I don't know how to remove evil eyes...
    I do salt n pepper, lemon cut with kumkum
    What else I can do? Is there any particular sloka to remove her evil eyes. I'm completely avoiding her yet she comments.

It's not only to me another friend too had 1-2 incidents with her.

2. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Dear OP, I don’t mean to be a smart ass, but I just have an alternative theory. Is it possible that after that 1st incident happened your strong conviction that , that woman has evil eyes & then your resultant apprehension & faith in her ‘evil’ might actually be causing for things to go wrong after the 1st incident?? Power of your own mind , if you will?
    I have read some of your old posts & you do come across as someone strong & smart.

Like they say human mind is so powerful & we are hardly aware of it’s powers. Sometimes a strong conviction or belief in our head might actually cause that thing to happen. Something similar comes to mind. In the movie Guide, there was a very strong message, it wasn’t Dev Anand (the guide) who solved the problems of the village or to bring on rains because he was once a con , but the people’s ‘faith’ in him caused all the magical stuff to happen. Don’t underestimate the power of our mind, we can create good or bad.

As an experiment, I suggest you start thinking positive about her & remove the belief that she is evil & see what happens. If negative things still happen, then look for another solution.

3. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

I agree with @Naari ,
    I'm not superstitious but if ever thoughts could have power to affect things, then it would be our own thoughts that would have maximum effect on our lives. As long as you think positive things, your life will go in positive direction. If your thoughts itself are going in the direction that what negative effect her thoughts will have on your life, then your life will go in that direction. You need to stake stock of your own thoughts and be as positive as you can.
    Think about all the popular public figures, so many jealous people/competitors are watching them and their plans/initiatives. I don't think any such thing as buri-nazar exists, else these people would not survive till now.Even if it did exist, it's still in your hands to contorl your life through your own positive thoughts.

4. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

I agree with naari and nakshatra. But still if you feel so then you do any of the ritual to keep bad eyes away like do with salt black pepper to that thing which she noticed immediately after she leave. I too started believing in this due to the circumstances. One of my H s cousin Bua whenever used to visit our house my younger son fall sick or hurt himself badly the very next day. It happened almost all the time. Then my H suggested me to do this ritual. Now from the last 2-3 times I do that with both my sons and nothing happened to them again. I don't know what it is but my H and mil believed in it so I had to follow. It may work for you too.

Thyagarajan and sindmani like this.
  5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

one thing which we can do is when we get apprehensive or doubt if something unnecessary or bad may happen to us due to which ever situation , we can , self talk ourselves and reframe many times in our mind that " ONLY GOOD WILL HAPPEN", we can erase unnecessary fears . Even others words will have no or minimum power to hurt us if we become strong in our mind. Good luck

Sunburst likes this.
  6. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Thank you all your inputs..first 2-3 incidents I too thought same as you guys said.
    But it kept happening, I noticed only these things happen after she comes n comments on something I have. She is a negative person.
    To another friend, this negative gal visited her new house, seems N gal commented and asked about everything. Next day my friends all lights blasted, also her new mw stopped working..no fault on Voltage or wattage. Double checked..
    The Same friend joined gym, this N gal saw that friend coming from gym. Usual she asked 100 questions, my friend's Tyre went flat. She couldn't go to gym for next 3-4 days.
    I'm a strong believer of God, I trust everything happens because of God's will.

7. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Great. Then our problem ends there. God is there for us.

8. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Please explain what this ritual is. Several of us are unfamiliar.

shravs3 likes this.
  9. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

N

Nothing specific. Everyone do it their own way. Take the thing you trust on like some take salt or salt with black pepper or some feel very strong for red chillies. Take that in hand stand in front of that person and move your hand round as you do in aarti and pray to god in mind that keep that person away from these evils. One should have trust in it. I don't feel the trust so I tell my mil or niece to do if they are available at that time.

Thyagarajan and ChennaiExpress like this.
  10. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP
    For many this can be a superstitious belief but for some who go through this Nazar thing I know how hard it is
    This might help
    Ganapathy pic/Mantra
    Is it possible to minimalize interactions with this person? Or avoid her totally?
    If you are into mantra or slokas reciting Hanuman Chalisa or Shasti Kavacham daily at Night offers protection from all negativity.

All these are to help one improve their positivity and helps us in believing that any nazar will not hurt us. Build Positive aura around you and that is your protection. Until one becomes confident it’s better to avoid that person and throw away any items you have received from them.

sindmani and Thyagarajan like this.