1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationships Forum Chatter & Grey Matter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragz2richez

ragz2richez Bronze IL'ite

LOL, the person who is frustrated in real life (*you*) is actually saying that *we* are frustrated. Haha, Nice joke p2c.
    And ofcourse no one tells you what thread you can create or post. Similarly you have NO business to tell anyone else what they can post or reply to, or who's thread we can reply or cannot.

2. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Lol so u mean u r interested to reply ro my post wen u do not like to read them lol yeah shows your maturity lol lol lol
    I can only pity your mentality. N pity ur dh. Poking nose is ur fave business go ahead. You have nothing better to do.

Sunshine04 likes this.
  3. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

@pinky2cute
    hi, I saw your thread "Need advice on convincing DH" just after it was closed and so couldn't post in ur thread..
    I think u felt victimised by few replies and closed it?
    I'm a little late in replying to ur thread...but have earlier read ur previous threads and understood ur situation..
    Objectively u should analyse ur situation and deal smartly..
    What are your priorities? 1. Ur health, recovering from surgery and getting back to normal life..2. Shifting to new home with DH and improving married life 3. Getting a good job 4. After settling in job trying for baby.
    Your DH who is happy being pampered isn't changing overnight, will take time and effort.
    What your should do is to just got to your parents place, have the surgery and concentrate on recovery..use your bedrest during recovery time to study , relax and do some self improvement stuff and look out for medical jobs online ..
    Let your husband stay with his friend..he may whine and complain about being "alone", just IGNORE...play along with him and tell him how much u will miss him and how much want to get better soon so u can cook his favourite dishes and look after him etc..boost his ego by your sweet words..play the sympathy card and make him to have soft corner for your situation..
    Many things aren't in your control now..
    Once you recover, try to shift into new rental home as soon as possible...just do basic Pooja and shift..tell that doing functions am inviting family will cost more and right now u need money for setting up new home, will invite everyone after setting down..after sometime if he brings up the topic of bringing in laws, say that you will recover fully and the invite so u can cook nicely and look after them..keep on postponing by talking sweetly and giving different reasons..later tell that you will invite after getting job..once u get job u can invite for few days..you will spend maximum time at clinic or hospital and will not get to spend much time with them..just u can say hi hello and maintain basic cordial relation...only do basic cooking and work long hours....after seeing that ur a busy doctor they will get tired of doing chores and may not feel like staying more days.

shravs3, yellowmango and pinky2cute like this.
  4. ragz2richez

ragz2richez Bronze IL'ite

And, I pity your H and inlaws. Poor them.

5. pinky2cute

@Needtobestrong yeah some people are jobless poking their noses n lifting up posts just to pickup fight and have their entertainment i guess.
    Anyways thanks for your reply. Yes i have understood what to do now.

6. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

TGIF ladies!!

Let's
    temp.jpg

7. pinky2cute

You dont have to.... Bcoz now i feel pity on u. U shud look into ur own life than poke nose into others lives. or are u incapabl of taking care of your own life so just mentally satisfying by showing here as if u r mature lol.
    Nah, nice try but you arent.

8. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Daddy's princesses are as disliked and ridiculed in men's circles as momma boys are in women's circle.

Both are over dependent adults who need to grow up.

shravs3, nakshatra1 and pinky2cute like this.
  9. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

She clarified. She wants him shifted to pg.
    It is about her problem....not the hosts.
    Host could be enjoying the company....or not and can deal with it the way he wants.

This is a thread about overdependent son ....hence the post. Such men stay overdependent because it suits them.

If the post was about overdependent women....the advice would be different.
    There are enough women who want to stay dependent on husband, father and brothers without trying to take care of their homes by themselves.

shravs3 likes this.
  10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

wow,

time out ladies.. and there is always agree to disagree mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.