1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationships Forum Chatter & Grey Matter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

And therein lies the problem.

" I dont mind my wife working"
    " I dont mind helping my wife in the kitchen"
    " I dont mind my wife having some wine"

Sigh!

sindmani likes this.
  2. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

What, what, what? How do I get one of these 'suspense' accounts? I love suspense!:cool:
    What is it? Or am I not supposed to know? Is that where the suspense comes in? o_O

3. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Not to pollute the original thread with our ancient memories that direly need a reboot, yes, I know that song and Suneeta Rao, whom I used to confuse with Shweta Shetty. You might say they look and sing different but they both used to confuse me, same era, same josh, and playful songs: 'deewane deewane', 'kesariya hai roop'.

Your earlier Shubha Mudgal contribution psyched me up to rush headlong and intercept — yes! that song! which when played by neighbor even on the lowest decibel used to shake up the whole building. My favzy! Unlike you and your frenzied CD burner, I used to pick up songs only in the passing as I was very addicted to animated and paranormal television back then. I never used to switch to music channel to listen with intent but pick up the trending music when a neighbor played, friend discussed, review in a dance recital, sibling fought for the channel and claims the music channel to swoon to whatever (?*#*!) melody.

That Ab ke Sawan Aise Barse is unique in that no artist has since come close to that force of uninhibited and loud celebration of rain. That te te ta te tempo transfixed me back then, as it did always, and even when I played your embedded link. Rain is predominantly sensual and melting but Shubha lifted it to an explosive timbre that appealed much to me then and now.

I am bashful to drop a customary 'thank you' to strangers, and I am equally embarrassed to communicate the same esp. to friends. This time making an exception, as while I was groping for cheerful and perky rain songs, your sharp recall of that song deserves a gigantic hug over my hesitant thank you. (picture: listening on tablet)

upload_2018-6-16_11-35-8.png

Rihana likes this.
  4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

New ID? Did you get locked out?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Possible, but a line of investigation that doesn't engage my interest.

I like to read silentlistener's posts for the varying view point they bring in to topics.

rachaputi likes this.
  6. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

It's not working. :wink1:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

ragzz and Mistt like this.
  8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

heheh...i came to know about such account existence in MBA days study'g finance in first few semester. The miscellaneous sort of amount spent which will be allocated later on.

It instantly became joke at our home as my own elder brother was big time spendthrift in his college days ( acc to him i was a kanjoos ( miser ; somehow kanjoos sounds better than miser !) the truth is we will never know , may be he is right but he will never know ) so whenever any money discussions will happen..and he will start telling Dad what and what happened i will be giving suspense account suspense account ....imaginary kharches ( spendings ) background music.

till college we were scared to talk to dad about money maters that involved his side of relatives...( not now !) and now i sometime check his mobile and got to know his transfer and all family sings together suspense suspense imaginary spending !!

Oh dad!

9. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Who is the Mylifedream- polluting all threads with one liner?

shravs3 likes this.
  10. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha! Don't know her intention.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    poovai likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.