1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationships Forum Chatter & Grey Matter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

They try to err on the side of caution, the justification being that this makes the site more inclusive. I look at it differently. I have already held forth on this a few years ago in one of the very few threads I have ever initiated, which ought to tell you something about how strongly I feel about this. I made no impression whatsoever, so I should desist now. In general, I think the moderation is pretty good - as is the site - except when it comes to this banning and deletion of posts.

Sandycandy and vaidehi71 like this.
  2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

That is a shame.
    Looks like the sanskari brigade has a lot of support behind the scenes.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  3. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Negotiate, mangnesey Bhagwan bhi Mil jaate hai! Waise just disappear for a few days if your comment is deleted, if your fans are disappointed that you are not around they might be leaving too.. and we don’t want that happening here , do we?;) Turns out ppl loved Nonya & we sure love you too! So, think lessons here are:

1. Members pls don't report posts for the sake of it, if we generally love contributions from that member
    2. If reported, disabling of login of the members shd not be the first resort. as some others here said...

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  4. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

yeah. i did report 1 member recently, but she is there in il. her login has not been disabled

5. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Will this be the future of India too, considering the similarity?

Sunshine04 likes this.
  6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Nobody is keeping count rags..
    Most people don't care about who is posting how much and why .
    Why increase the sin points ( of wasting time on relationship forum)by writing this unnecessarily ?:)

7. silentlistener

silentlistener Silver IL'ite

Watched the video fully. It is about the culture in South Korea. Because of the more than 50 years of close alignment with United States of America , South Koreans have inherited many lifestyles from Americans.They are starkly different from the culture and lifestyle of other Asian countries. It will be taking centuries for Indians to accept and adopt the good things from Western culture like what south Koreans have done. In my opinion having no compulsion to marry and choosing to remain single without getting scared of the social stigma is a very very good thing, both for women as well as men

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    yellowmango and Sunshine04 like this.
  8. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

'i know what's best for you. Not only for you; for this family, for this whole apartment complex. And for this whole metropolitan city and this country' - attitude of a typical Indian family member at all times.

Maybe it is the watching of news channel 'box'ing and social media that fools them into thinking that their opinions matter.

Couple of decades of dealing with aforementioned society pushed me to the same conclusions, looks like married life manages to do it in the shortest possible time.

yellowmango likes this.
  9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

ROFL. That was some swift comeback you got there to your "here's a mirror". : )

You are so from Mars, aren't you? There, there... : )

silentlistener likes this.
  10. mishtis

mishtis New IL'ite

Read an interesting article on how mixed signals from parents are influencing the Indian woman's life....

Marriage material or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.