1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationships Forum Chatter & Grey Matter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

2. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Indeed it is. Although I cannot be sure that this is the sole reason she withdrew - we'd need Nonya for that! All I know for sure is (a) the posts were deleted after protests, and (b) She disappeared right after. When I read the outraged posts, I had in mind a jokey response about errr ... ahem ... shall we say, discreetly, 'the market in prize bulls' averring that what she wrote about are indeed the sorts of things breeders pay attention to; but I never got around to it, running around as I was on my vacation trip. I thought it would all die down quietly on its own, but it didn't. The posts were deleted.

I prefer that posts be flagged as 'read at your own risk' and be left intact. People can then judge for themselves and be outraged in private or protest and argue thoughtfully in the forums. Besides, human curiosity being what it is, quarantined posts would probably increase click-rates!!:roflmao:

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    shravs3, vaidehi71 and Sunshine04 like this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nonya's IL login was disabled by admins and so she cannot login any more. I got to know from a member who was a mutual friend. Only Nonya or admins can confirm it for sure.

4. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Neither did I ! :laughing:

Archanaanchan and shravs3 like this.
  5. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Is that how it works here ? I wake up one morning and don’t get to login to IL ?? Why not give her a warning and move on ?

6. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Pardon me for my interference. I have not interacted with any including Nonya. I had observed Nonyas content. Yes it was humorous in many areas including where sensitivity to some extent and empathy was expected. Nonya could have mentioned ‘Interesting ‘ and moved on not offending the OPs post. It’s not as rosy as it appears. Again it’s my opinion. Nothing against anyone including Nonya.

7. sokanasanah

That's ridiculous. Those posts were completely innocuous. Nothing that an adult shouldn't be able to handle. I wouldn't even mind a seventh grader (already schooled on the birds and the bees in sixth grade) reading it. Someone owes @Nonya an apology!
    :BangHead::smash2:

vaidehi71 likes this.
  8. sokanasanah

I read the thread because I was much amused by the excitement. I missed the last few posts - they were deleted by the time I got to it. I did not take the emotion seriously. I figured it would dissipate soon enough. I was wrong. I saw no wrongdoing in what Nonya wrote - most definitely nothing serious enough to be banned. However, in the absence of the actual text, it is pointless to discuss this. I regret not intervening right then on her behalf. My vacation distracted me. I did not expect that it would go so far as banning her.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  9. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Agree, When one is not there to offer explanations ... and definitely her posts did not call for banning too. That was extreme

10. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

One wonders if only sanskaari posts are allowed on IL ? Are the admins receiving directives from IB ministry or RSS ?

shravs3, Sandycandy, sindmani and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.