1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Turned Worst

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Independentgal, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

No sure you truly want to build your relationship. Longer you wait, harder it is to resolve. Your mom will take your side; so, her support to you in the absence of any communication with your husband is not the best fix.

2. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

What does this mean ? Does he hit her too ? In one post you said she doesn’t care . But you are convincing yourself he cares for her. Does he spend time with her ? What do you mean by he works the same way like he does with me ?

Sunshine04 likes this.
  3. Independentgal

Independentgal Senior IL'ite

No he doesnt hit her. He tried couple of times but he is scared of her attitude. He fights with her instead of talking with her in a way she understands. He tries to order her to do it in the way he wants her to. But he doesnt have the patience to wait until she understands

4. Independentgal

He is not communicating with me at all, what should I do with him. He is waiting me to fall on his feet,say sorry and put my salary in his bank account which will never happen .Little one is very small.Her care is more important to me.We are in the middle of too many things with the little one. I have sent him so many emails and messages to which he doesnt respond at all.what should I do if mom goes away.I will be in depression.

5. Independentgal

He keeps humiliating me and when I get back with him on that fight will begin.He is extremely secretive about his finances and make me spend all my money with no savings left for me. I dont know what he does with his money.But I am hundred percent sure that he is doing well

6. mangaii

If you file taxes together can’t you see what he does with money ?

7. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Trying to beat a kid itself is wrong. Omg.:fearscream:

8. Independentgal

He never showed me what he is filing even though I asked him so many times.2 yrs I back I came to know that I can get all these documents from IRS website.But I hated this secrecy for 15yrs. This year we have started filing seperately on my insistance. Because I thought why I should I show him my salary(if in future I switch to new job) if he is so secretive with his stuff.

9. mangaii

I think you are excusing your husband behavior too much . He wants to control everyone in the family . Please ask him to see a counselor to address his issues . I think his issues are something which cannot be fixed through email or pleading . He needs some therapy session.

10. mangaii

If you file for divorce won’t you get alimony. Isn’t that better than this setup ? Your brushing all his bad behavior for kids when he is unable to showlove for his kid . He loves your second one because she is not old enough to be controlled. Once she grows up it will be same cycle . See if you can heal yourself from the pain he has caused you . Meditation yoga or therapy is good .