1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rekha- Amitabh- Jaya- Screen Awards

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sdiva20, Jan 21, 2014.

1. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Not sure if there was thread on this- but there was some fascinating sights of Amitabh acknowledging Rekha and more interestingly Rekha and Jaya sharing a moment.

Oh the fame hungry Bachchans- anything to grab the eye-balls. Since there was nothing else to keep them in limelight this is the new drama.

Rekha effect: Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan's PDA moment - Emirates 24/7

Similar Threads
    1. Emarald
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Publicity stunt by the Bachchans as usual. Fame hungry family. Disgusting!! Aish-Abhi have no work now, so there is no way to hog the limelight. So Jaya-Amitabh showed PDA and then talked to Rekha which they knew that the shutterbugs would go mad and frenzy with the fodder they have provided.

And they call themselves the first family of Bollywood. Shame!! They should actually learn from the royal couple Kate-William. The way they showed off their 1 day baby to the whole world and how they handle the media and limelight in a dignified way. Aish hiding her baby's face for a year...god what drama!!

AB.jpg

Ab2.jpg

Ab3.jpg

1 person likes this.
  3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

This time Rekha should have ignored AB like he does always to her!! anything to stay in the limelight. Such cheap tactics.

2 people like this.
  4. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Went through the news. Interesting for us only to see Rekha and Amitabh exchanging pleasantries. For them, it was just a formality, I think.

After 33 years, they may not have any feelings for each other. Simply because, they saw each other face to face, such a 'namaste' took place, it seems. Same logic for Jaya and Rekha also. Simply because, they came nearby, they might have done handshaking.

It may not mean anything more than to all three, Rakha, Amitabh and Jeya.

Media guys , of course, can make big news out of nothing also !

1 person likes this.
  5. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

He is already in limelight. He does not have to do any cheap tricks for doing so. He does not need any more popularity.

Cheap tricks are played by those with dwindling popularity only.

1 person likes this.
  6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Yes and that's what exactly the Bachchan family does. Sometime back in an award function the same situation was other way round in the sense that AB-Jaya were seated and Rekha was coming to take her place wishing all the guests on her way. But when she reached AB, he just got up and walked off as if someone was calling him. She was wishing everyone but the way AB humiliated her.And Jaya acted as if she didn't see her. God the Bachchan's are so cheap. Now suddenly the couple went out of their way and wished Rekha. Isn't that a publicity stunt? PHEWWW :bang

6 people like this.
  7. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Who cares if they have feelings for each other or not. AB-Jaya never ever acknowledged Rekha. But Rekha always maintained her dignity. If they were around and she was wishing everyone else she would do the same to AB-Jaya, but since they want media to go mad about "Ignoring Rekha" which made headlines earlier, they kept doing it till now for so many years.

Just type in google "Amitabh ignores Rekha". You can see the n number of instances of his cheap publicity stunts that he pulled off.

1 person likes this.
  8. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for that feedback.

He might have ignored Rekha, more than once in the past. It may be true. But, contrary to what you think, I think differently.

I do not think, he did so to draw your media attention.

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Well i differ again.Coz what AB-Rekha had was past and only those involved know what really happened. But Rekha even if she was going to speak to AB, at the most she would have said "namaste" to both AB-Jaya and asked "kaise ho aap" just like they did with her now. A formal greeting at the most with hundreds of people and cameras around you, that's the most anyone would do maybe.And Rekha was just trying to be cordial that too because they came face to face unexpectedly instead of behaving foolishly.

Just as the warring khans -Salman and SRK. In the Eid celebrations last year they greeted each other only for formality and to maintain their dignity.Once they came face to face no one foolishly behaved like turning away their heads with hundreds of people and cameras around.Of course that became another headline by the obsessed media. But what am trying to say is they maintained their dignity and did not use their differences to make a publicity stunt unlike the Bachchan's who are fame hungry. :my2cents

1 person likes this.
  10. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Talking about the Bachchans is really boring. But i really feel bad for Rekha. Whatever happened has happened, but its high time she got the respect that she needs and deserves. AB treating her like sh**,such a great actress. i don't know i really feel bad for her!! I do not know who was at fault, but its been such a long time and Rekha is all alone in this big bad world.No need to sympathize or shower extra attention, at least they should show some respect and be cordial to her.:my2cents