Registration for Kg1 A.Y. 2014-15

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by saps105, Nov 3, 2013.

1. gazellehere

gazellehere New IL'ite

hi all,friendssmiley

bhavans intervw went gud... got admission confirmation on thursday..:yes:.. i feel very relieved n happy nw..:banana

i wish all the parents seekg admission for deir kids all d best..!!:thumbsup getting into a school is really tuf in auh specially kg1.. dont loose hope.. keep chekg d websites of adis n ryan..

bye,
    :wave

2. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Congrats gazellehere

3. rehanraya

rehanraya New IL'ite

hellooo...i appiled in adis ...sunrise..bhavans..n model school..no admissions fr my son kg1 yet..what to do....cmpltly blank..pls..ny help.......

4. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

hi rehanraya,

have you visited any of the schools personally?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  5. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

heard model will have 1 more allotment in may-june. ryan may have 1 more shift and bhavans I heard will be taking more students. visiting the school helps a lot. please make it a point to visit the above schools more than once in the coming weeks as there are many parents visiting to all applied schools hoping to get admission somewhere. I am sure you will secure in any of the above schools. best of luck to you.

6. rehanraya

rehanraya New IL'ite

hello..yes i did visit bhavans n model...what to do..any idea abt adis alwathba...i cld d school..they saying..march last smthing..god knws..have any of u heard of noahs ark institution..old airport road,,they r giving kg coaching for those who dint get admission i heard..n plss plsss keep posting the updates

7. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

pls don't worry. what did the schools say? there are many parents visiting these schools at least once a month. please visit the school on a regular basis.it will definitely help your case.

no idea about adis, just keep checking the website. hope you are aware that Indian Islahi and Little Flower have been taken over by a new management and they are moving to a new premises. Please keep a track on this as they might have admission for KG1 maybe in late april or may. please keep in touch with this school.

8. rehanraya

rehanraya New IL'ite

thnx fr ur positive respns...yes..those schools saying seats r full already...so we ll see in mid april..cn un pls pass on me litttle flwr n islahi centres phone numbers..

9. rehanraya

rehanraya New IL'ite

called islahi:(they said chance fr only existing parents:(nt fr outsiders

10. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Bhavans have september batch. So keep visiting d school. Whts ur registration no at model? Keep calling islahi aftr they shift to d new school. Even they dont have much details thats y d reply. Keep calling every week. They might have for outsiders but after the new managemebt takes over. U have pm access do msg if you need any details. Cant put in phone nos here

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014