Regarding online jobs

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Anvay, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Anvay

Anvay New IL'ite

hi... this is Binu..I am a housewive..I have a kid of 3 year old.Its been two years i have quit my job..Now since my child has started going to school i want to do some online job..
    I have searched a lot on web but the sites demand money..Half of them look like phishing sites..Before doinng any work why shud we pay them.. Can anyone help me on this matter..

Binu

2. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

Hi if you are interested in Translation work, then you can join translatorscafedotcom and such websites, where in you will get e-mails corresponding to your language expertise. Never join any website which asks you for any registration fees.

also when you take up projects from different people or firms, check out their phone numbers and location. cross check in the net for reviews.

I got projects from Language consultance services and knowledge works, they paid for me.
    I also had some bitter experience from Rohit features who did not pay for the work I did.

Hope this helps.

3. Anvay

Anvay New IL'ite

Thks for your prompt reply ..
    Binu

4. RebeccaAGray85

RebeccaAGray85 New IL'ite

What kind of online job would you like to do? There are a lot of opportunities for work from home online jobs. However, be wary of scams. What kind of online job do you have in mind? Like the above poster said - there are opportunities for translating jobs. There are also jobs related to IT, writing, and even teaching. If you elaborate, I may be able to help more.

5. Anvay

Anvay New IL'ite

Hi Rebecca,

I have an IT background in my job exp..I am even fond of writing.I am a Btech grad and did my PGDIT..Cannot go out for wrk as my baby is small ..So i thought to tke up sme online stuff..Could u help me in this regard..

6. RebeccaAGray85

I would suggest contacting blogs about writing articles for them. You will be paid per article. This is a nice supplement to have while looking for an IT position online. There are also many opportunities for IT jobs online. I would look at the job board websites. I know there are many positions for IT support for small businesses (often run out of home), as well as jobs from more of a software development standpoint.

I know it is difficult to handle as a mother with a young child. I wish you the best of luck.

7. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Am a housewife..holding a post graduate degree , have done my masters in IT, wat kind of job I can get online
    Pls help
    Thx
    Vidhya

8. naseema

naseema New IL'ite

hi,i like to do online data entry job,can anyone help me,

9. RebeccaAGray85

Ladies, I would start by searching the Job Boards on the internet. You could also try posting an ad about your capabilities and services on Craig's List. There are many opportunities you just have to find them. You could even try searching Google for the exact position you have in mind.