regarding navarathri Dolls

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by Akhileshsanee, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Akhileshsanee

Akhileshsanee New IL'ite

Hi friends

I am a new user of Indus ladies and i was really fascinated how much information i can get thru this forum.My name is sangeetha and i reside in melbourne Australia .I know its not a navarathri season and not the right time to ask this question .But i celebrate navarathri in melbourne but unfortunately i do not have much of navarathri doll set as to say .

I m visiting south india in march and i woudl like to buy the doll sets and im not usre from were to buy or will it be available.Im not very keen in buying it online and shipping it to melbourne as one of my friends had a very bad experience with that .I m ready to visit chennai for a day but will it be worthwhile for me to go till chennai and buy i mean will it be available .

so please friends pls do throw some light to this topic and help me out .Im not very sure when i will visit next time so i want to make sure i get soem doll set this visit .waiting for ur messages .

Thanxs
    sangeetha

2. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Sangeetha,

You can buy the Navarathri Dolls in the major south Inidan cities. In Bangalore you get it at Malleshwaram. There is a specific shop selling it. You also get it in Jayanagar. I have no much idea about where you get in Chennai.

3. bharathirajago

bharathirajago New IL'ite

i sell navarathri dolls worldwide. i am based in chennai and you can reach me through private message. you can contact me for all details in this regard. if you have any requirement pls forward it to me and i will be only too glad to add you to my list of clientele