1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding matches for second time - suggestion needed

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ivlakshmi, Feb 13, 2014.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I have once got a divorcee match and for some reason I have not given his details to my parents to contact them. I don't remember reason but I remember his name.
    After some days I got request from another profile with same name , with picture, paid profile with marital status unmarried.

I got the doubt and verified both the phone numbers and both are same. I told my mother and she is telling that she wants to contact as he might be lying since he is not getting any matches. Till now even I am not getting any good matches to go ahead.
    I feel that one should not lie and go ahead this way but on the other end this match seem better in terms of job and other stuff. Please let me know your views on this.

2. Priyas660

Priyas660 Silver IL'ite

Dear lakshmi, please proceed with caution. The fact that he is lying about his relationship status shows that he might even be lying about job, etc. You say that this match is better in terms of job and other stuff. Please verify everything properly. Now is not the time to see anything with rose tinted glasses. Please be realistic. The fact that he has 2 profiles with different relationship status is a big red flag!

4 people like this.
  3. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Please be careful Lakshmi. Recently I got an alliance saying the guy is BTech. After talking to him I learnt that he is a drop out from college. He did his 10 and joined diploma. I was quiet surprised because he didnt even know my details where I live what I studied etc... He told me that he spoke to me because his uncle gave my email id and number. I had to stop here because he lied. He came back saying that he got engagement ring and was truly disappointed. I dont know how he came to this conclusion with one phone conversation and 2 chats.

Similar to you I also had same feeling i'm not getting alliances and am I screwing up let me adjust but then I was not sure if I would be able to survive with his lies life long.

3 people like this.
  4. droplet

droplet Silver IL'ite

No don't proceed. First thing about matrimony is one should not lie and that too lying about relation ship status is too bad. Your mother thinks in a positive way saying he may be lying because he is not getting matches. But I judge him as a person who lies to any extent to attain his goal. People with such characters cannot build a healthy relationships. Martial relationship must be built with honest, trust, love and respect ant this guys fails in first step itself.

2 people like this.
  5. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    In my opinion,as you have mentioned --Till now even I am not getting any good matches to go ahead-- so if everything else is fine just consider it with a open mind.Its wrong to lie about his divorce but he can be a good guy.the reason for his divorce might not be his mistake. DO a back ground check then You could just meet him once formally and form your opinion about him.
    Regards

1 person likes this.
  6. ivlakshmi

He again sent me message ..saying that he is divorcee and he is just using that profile.
    I casually looked at his pics and first pic in matrimony site he kept was his and his moms- both sitting together. I still wonder how can one keep parents pic for something like marriage.

2 people like this.
  7. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

When a person has two different profiles n a matrimonial site... thats a fraudulent act... I wud advise u to stay away from him however sweet he sounds.. coz we never know how many lies have been buried underneath.

1 person likes this.
  8. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

if u have too many things going against her..then confirm he is fraud. Why dont u publish in office..do u have some folders or forum in office..where u publish matrimony. ofcourse dont reveal name.

1 person likes this.
  9. ivlakshmi

unfortunately there is no such possibility in my company for searching guys :-(
    Omnam - There are few companies which has that facility. This search is tiring.

10. betty3382

betty3382 New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi, i suggest get full back ground check done, if at all you proceed. And i am sure you will find a lot under the carpet. Also trust is a key to any relationship. I don't know how far you can fly with broken wings. This is your second chance, don't take any chance. Let all your near and dear ones tell you what they think about this. Go only if they are fully supportive and you are fully convinced. By the way i hope you are financially independent and continue to be that way if remarry.

1 person likes this.