regarding KalaSarpa yoga

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by parv, Jun 10, 2009.

1. parv

parv New IL'ite

Hi Malathy,
    I'm a new member to IL.I read the thread posted by you regarding Kalasarpa yoga.The details are really wonderful and 100% correct. My son has kulik kalasarpa yoga. Yes he face financial problems.He was working in a company and due to the recent recession he was laid off. He is trying but he has not got a job yet.(As mentined by you there is no continuous flow of money).
    I have 3 qns.please answer my qns whenever you find time.
    1) Why the name of this term ends with 'Yoga'.Its giving all troubles and instead of name ending like 'Dosham' it ends with 'Yoga'.Does this give yoga to the affected person esp person with kulik kalasarpa yoga?
    2) I have heard the term 'Neeja banga raja yogam'.But what does that term mean. Is a good yogam.Will the person acheive something?
    3) Can you say some other temples other than kalahasthi temple where this kalasarpa yoga can be nullified by performing puja. Can we do some puja(Durga) at home to nullify its effect.I took my son to Mannarsalai(Nagaraja temple in kerala) for worship.But still he is not able to get a job. Even i told my son to observe Santhoshi mata pooja on 7 Fridays and he had done it after that also he didn't get. He feels very unlucky because all of his other friends are in MNc but only he is without a job. please help me with some remedies.

Please answer my questions.

Son's Date of Birth: 10/12/85
    Time of Birth: 1:25PM(Tuesday)
    Place of Birth: Coimbatore(TN)
    Star: Visagam(4th padam)
    Rasi: Vrichigam
    Lagnam: Pieces(Meenam)
    Current Dasa: Budhan period(Budhan sub period)

Thanks,
    Paru.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009

2. loveleen001

loveleen001 Senior IL'ite

There are two Yogas: Kala-sarpa and Kala-amrita. Can you tell me a little about them, especially Kala-amrita Yoga. I read that they are very inauspicious. What can one do against it? On what must one pay attention while upbringing, if a child has one of these Yogas in horoscope?