1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding Himalaya Ayurslim Capsules?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Needtobestrong, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

I came across Himalaya ayur slim capsules while shopping in the supermarket..
    I generally use lot of Himalaya products like soap, shampoo, lotions, face washes etc..
    So was tempted to buy it but resisted it as I don't know anything about this product..
    Has anyone used Himalaya ayur slim capsules and successfully lost weight?if yes how many capsules per day..
    It's supposed to be herbal but does it have any side effects?

I have never resorted to any medications for weight loss, but would try this product only if it's proven to be safe and effective.

2. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Op, I haven't used any weight loss pills ever. But, if one could lose weight merely by popping pills, that would be magical, isn't it?
    If it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't!

3. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

I personally never used any pills for weight loss. I don't think there is any magic cure for weight loss. It's has to be a combination of a good diet and healthy lifestyle. I did extended nursing with the older one and still nursing my younger one. I also have an active lifestyle with the never ending kids activities, office work and household/outside chores . I occasionally go for a swim or hit the gym for zumba or yoga but that doesn't happen everyday because of my crazy schedule. I also attend my classical dance class once a week without fail. You have a toddler then there is already so much work with them like physically lugging them around or running after them that you must be getting enough workout at home . If you can stick to a good diet (and not dieting or starving ), it's easy peasy to lose weight .

Sandycandy, Needtobestrong and Naari like this.
  4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hmmop,for some, even the neem pimple face wash doesnt seem to work,my experience too. so these weight loss pills .. i think they are not so safe...
    and ayurveda needs so many food restrictions. mere tablets may not be very useful.

Sandycandy and Needtobestrong like this.
  5. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

I nursed my baby for a very short duration due to medical issues
    So didn't lose any weight by nursing...
    Maybe when my baby reaches toddler stage il get more chance to be active.

6. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

You don't have to wait for him to be a toddler. You can always strap the baby in a stroller and go for a 30 mins walk or youtube has a lot of workout videos that can be done at home with no special equipments needed.

Needtobestrong and Sandycandy like this.