Regarding Dr jamuna Siddha Clinic

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mspadmakrishna, Apr 4, 2013.

1. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Thanks so much for your reply..mine is male factor.....within how many months your family members got concive...v r in usa...reslly confused whether to leave thr job and come to india,

2. keerthybala14

keerthybala14 New IL'ite

n
    Not months instead its 2 years.. Am clueless regarding your issues..Today my husband got a US offer with a very good pay which is doubtful in the future if we miss this opportunity.. But we made a strong decision to stick hold to our priority of getting a baby first..Patience n Perseverance really pays a good reward :) So Be patient to whichever treatmnt you choose.. Strictly follow your doctors advise whoever may be..
    Wish you goodluck..

3. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Yeah. You are right. My BMI is 21 and
    Yeah.My BMI is 21.6, But the doctor wants me to put on weight.if the fact about hip size is true I will be the first person to conceive. A lady even asked me why it is difficult for you to conceive, you are in ideal weight, I was taken back. Responding to these kind of questions is an art that I have to develop.. Anyway good luck to u too..

4. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

5. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Keerthi, v r in USA ..infertility journey for past 4 yrs.prob is low sperm count.my health is ok..tried lot of medicine but not able to increase my husband sperm count.thinking to meet dr.jamanu soon.and discuss with her whether V can continue from USA or v want to shift to India for treatment. V both are 32 yrs old.

R u talking jamuna medicine for past 2 yrs?
    Do u find any improvement?
    r u going for walking after ovulation also?
    What dr is telling how many months u have to take this medicine?

6. Prajiya

Prajiya New IL'ite

I am suffering from endometriosis.... Please help me

7. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Hi Prajya,
    Please don't worry. Endometriosis is a very common problem. Avoid junk food, add more fibre and do some form of exercises.In allopathy there is no proper treatment esp if you are trying to conceive with endometriosis. They will do lap or give bcps. But there are so many women who fall pregnant with endometriosis also.Yoga will help you to manage stress.

8. Mediv86

Mediv86 New IL'ite

Hi Aparna,
    Still in TTC and no luck :(..my DH fsh is 19 which is high and that is the reason alternate medicines does not help is what I understand..what was fsh of your DH..we plan to continue for some months and go for icsi..would like know ur DH fsh parameters so that it helps in decision

9. Mediv86

Mediv86 New IL'ite

Hi Aparna,
    Still in TTC and no luck :(..my DH fsh is 19 which is high and that is the reason alternate medicines does not help is what I understand..what was fsh of your DH..we plan to continue for some months and go for icsi..would like know ur DH fsh parameters so that it helps in decision.
    Regards,Divya

10. Suha28

Suha28 New IL'ite

Hi ppl . Jus looking got your positive words about dr jamuna . Ours is a unexplained infertility . So we are just looking if any one had the same problem & how long did it take for you to overcome this issue ? TIA