Regarding Autism

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by revathiv, Jan 26, 2017.

1. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

prithnush,
    I think you are doing your best to help your kid. Follow doctors instructions. Find out if is he interested in art forms like drawing/painting/music (Indian or western)... etc.., when he finds something interesting he may open up more..check with his class teacher on his performance.. If he is doing fine with normal things, do follow what other kids of his age do like summer camps etc..Consider him as normal and treat him as normal kids. Dont show your concern to him as it may affect his confidence.
    I feel that he will change with time. He may be shy and it may change.. Try to see what he is interested in.. He has any siblings? It may help.
    'some powder medicines?, try to know what it is before giving it to him.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    prithnush and sindmani like this.
  2. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Since I am in bay area, I think I can help(as I do to my family members that all. Not about tuitions )basically was in teaching professoon in India. I have dealt with various kids,teachers too as a part of my job [freelancer trainer]. So maybe meeting ur kid can help us both to get him rid of his loneliness. In iskon moutainview there is going to be a summer camp on July 10 to July 21. I am planning volunteering children's story time. I talked about it to the concerned person. So u can try some summer camps

3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

I believe every child is a genius.don't worry. Since mild difference in the child will later on become ok. U r a great mom.

4. prithnush

prithnush Senior IL'ite

Hi Sindhu,
    Thanks for replying. Pls let me know when we can meet. And I am interested in the summer camp. Can you send me more details?

Thanks,
    Pushpa

5. prithnush

prithnush Senior IL'ite

Hi DDream,

Thanks for replying. Sorry, I didn't see your message earlier. Yes, I am treating him as normal and have enrolled him in regular camps. He has an older sibling but he is much older.. But hoping for more improvements as he grows older.

Thanks,
    Pushpa

6. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

July 10 to July 21 is the summercamp with little fees( 200. dollars around) in lSKON OF MOUNTAINVIEW(GOOGLE MAPS HELPED ME FIND THE PLACE). I put up n sanjose. I will be joining Jul 10 for volunteering(my plan now. Hope it works) Please see the contact in internet.

7. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Lil' Krishna Kidz