Regarding Astrologer Guruji

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by vineela1, Feb 2, 2014.

1. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

And no, Saturn isn’t the only death planet indicator. It is one of many, as you will see. Any and all the planets, including the Uranian ones, can be involved in a death.

2. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

it is true that in many cases i witnessed horoscope containing Saturn transit have one or the other problems

3. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

There isn’t just one death aspect opportunity in your natal chart–there is, roughly 4-8, depending upon the individual. I call these ‘Crisis Windows.‘ And even though we ALL have these windows, it does not mean you’re gonna die. From what I can discern after 40+ years or watching a person pass and studying their natal and progressed chart, it boils down to this: IF the person is actively on their path that they originally agreed to come in and accomplish this lifetime, they’re not going to leave the planet when a “window” arrives. However, people who are lost and off their path, will check out on a “window.” Others who have completed their lessons they came in to learn will leave on a “window” too. And I can’t tell you as a human being if a person is in one of these three categories. I’m sure that won’t help some people sleep well. “I have eight opportunities to die instead of just one…..” and I can see the wheels turning on this one as to how to find them and when are they gonna happen? I approach a crisis window with a client as an opportunity to grow. And that’s about all you can say honestly about it. A crisis does not mean death. Oh, it can mean the death of mental attitude, getting rid of an emotional wound that has been holding us back and we finally work through it, grow and discharge it, or a spiritual breakthrough that helps us to evolve. We need crisis windows to accomplish such huge leaps in our hurdles of Life. So, something DOES DIE in you and I feel you can all look back on your life and see where a part of you did leave. But when something leaves, it gives you room to put something healthy and positive in that place.

4. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

Good explanation
    amrutha

5. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

Now that we’ve swept away the myths about being able to predict one’s death via astrology, let me share with you what I do know, that is accurate and that does work.
    1. ANY planet can be involved in a death aspect.
    2. ANY aspect can be involved in a death.
    3. Progression is ‘where the action is at’ and the windows of opportunity or crisis will certainly emerge from. Transits are the trigger–only. Transits can NOT cause death by themselves.
    4. There is no ONE signature for death. There are so many I could write a book on them (and I’m not going to), the possibilities endless (just as human beings are individualized, so are their deaths), that even when I see a strong window/crisis, I know that the soul of that person can take that energy and its eventual manifestation and expression and turn it into some kind of incredible, transformative opportunity instead of dying.

6. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

thank you soo much

7. Sapnar123

Sapnar123 New IL'ite

Hi vineela,
    i myself am i. Deep trouble...would like to hear reviews from you regarding him or ny other good astrologer call me

8. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

HI Amrutha

I assume you will also be writing about other methods (ayurdaya/ashtakavarga etc.). While this method gives a broad range, other methods are supposed to give much finer estimates. I also assume that both type of methods are as correct/flawed as much as our current understanding of Jyothish can be. Given this background, what can be the relevance of using this method? Are there any specific set of natal chart positions that give superior results with one method as against the other?

9. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

Sreenidi

The table is correct.

The direction switch happens when moving from forward facing to backward facing or vice versa.
    But after the direction switch the progression is continued again in normal motion.

So you can see for Cn it is Sg (change in direction) but for Leo it is Cancer. Cancer is 8th from Sg in the normal direction.

10. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

But i m confused. I checked , it comes short+long+short. So is it short life indicates in this case? But here Moon is exalted in lagna and lagna lord placed in 8th and 8th lord exchanges with 6th lord. So will this not give long life? Nakshatra is not accountable for our long of dasa??