Regarding Astrologer Guruji

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by vineela1, Feb 2, 2014.

1. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

Amrutha

did astrologers predict death

2. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

you have certainly through your own painful experience and natural desire to find some answers, brought to me a question with which all astrologers should – and do – grapple, since it raises such fundamental ethical issues. The first one is whether astrologers should attempt to predict death, or not. Most reputable astrologers recognise that they should not do this – I count myself very definitely amongst them, as does well-known medical astrologer

3. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

So do you mean to say consult medical expert in astrology o vice versa
    do they exist ?

4. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

you have certainly through your own painful experience and natural desire to find some answers, brought to me a question with which all astrologers should – and do – grapple, since it raises such fundamental ethical issues. The first one is whether astrologers should attempt to predict death, or not. Most reputable astrologers recognise that they should not do this – I count myself very definitely amongst them, as does well-known medical astrologer

5. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

it is reposted sorry for that

6. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

have you seen my question

7. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

You cannot “die” on a transit. I can’t tell you how many frightened student astrologers who knew just enough to scare themselves silly, have called me over the years think that their ‘death’ was arriving shortly in the form of a heavy transit from Saturn, Uranus, Neptune or Pluto.

8. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

not clear what do you meant to say

9. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

No one can die on transit. First, it has to be backed up in the PROGRESSIONS of the person’s chart. And there may be ‘other’ indicator present besides a progression, such as an eclipse, plus a transit. These two or three pieces to the recipe for Death must be in place before something serious and major happens. Nothing major insofar as dying goes, ever happens on JUST a transit. Everything major occurs with progressions. The transit, then, is merely the trigger to catalyze the passing.

10. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

Yeah

heard that saturn is responsible for dhort life span and trouble like accidents

is that true
    i have seen some true cases