1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Reduce Belly Fat

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by asirabanu, Jun 18, 2005.

1. lohiisgud

lohiisgud New IL'ite

Re: reduce tummy

hii vinu.
    U can also include abs exercises along with walking in your routine. but don't do them vigorously. You can cut down on meat like mutton but can have fish.
    One more thing is u can have oatmeal atleast 3 times a week. Oat meal contains dietery fibre which reduces bad cholestrol.
    :thumbsup

2. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Re: reduce tummy

hi,
    include lots of fresh salads and fruit s in your diet and protiens and carbs as well, try to have veggie soup at night only and drink at least 2 litres of hot water everyday and if you can try to join a gym or you can join our thread here where we have many ladies who have reduced weight and the tummy, please go the keep fit and miantain forum and look for weightloss buddy the thread started by pink rubies and join us there.
    love
    alpa:cheers

3. deepmishi

deepmishi Bronze IL'ite

Re: Try these yoga Asans good for tummy

Hello friends,

Thank you for sharing the information. I have a query before I could start with these asanas, would appreciate if anybody can help me.

I work in night shift and my shift gets over by around 04:00 am. Wat will be the best time for me to do these asanas?? I mean If I am doing it after coming from office, when should I have my meals and when can I go to sleep. Is it advicable to sleep after doing these yoga asans. Also what kind of diet I can take. I am not very stout by have got little tummy from past couple of months.

Please advice
    thank you

4. veen

veen Senior IL'ite

Hi

This post is quite useful to me. I hv already started doing Yoga. I will pick & add few more from this list.

thanks
    veen

5. Kallu

Kallu New IL'ite

Hai,

I am very happy that I have got what I search for. thank you aryasonia. I think these are very helpful asan for those who are looking for reducing the weight.

Kallu

6. malasripad

malasripad Senior IL'ite

thanx for sharing dear.

7. bhanuleo

bhanuleo Silver IL'ite

Re: reduce tummy naturally

Will do it Frtunate...
    And thanks for ur reply..

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  8. cutekanna

cutekanna New IL'ite

Hi,

Can u help with some tips as how to reduce the belly fat and thigh fat?

Basically I am slim, but this tummy fat is making me sick whenever I wear the hugging T-shirts.

I used to work earlier and now stopped. Not sure if this is the result of sitting idle at home.

Thought of doing yoga or exercises at gym. But, I suffered from back pain some time back when I was working. So, I am a bit afraid of trying out anything without full info.

So, please help me in getting rid of the tummy fat by suggesting changes in the diet or any other workouts that doesn't have any side effects.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  9. stauffenberg

stauffenberg New IL'ite

Walking! walk walk and walk more,. Walk for at least 30 minutes everyday, You could also lower your carb/fat intake. This will help but takes 6-8 months to show :cheers

10. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    I don't think walking will help to reduce belly fat... ONly ABS exercises will help u to reduce belly fat... everyday practice of this will help for sure.

love..
    lakshmi.