1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Reduce 6kgs in 7days by diet plan

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by rosy786, Feb 21, 2012.

1. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

i will gain weight and follow this da

1 person likes this.
  2. chinmayeecs

chinmayeecs New IL'ite

Please do some reading on GM diet before following the plan....the only reason you might lose weight following this plan is because it reduces your muscles and not the fat. Once you resume your normal eating habits, all the lost weight comes back.
    Eating healthy and working out are the only ways one can lose weight and maintain it that way.

3. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

i had done this 10 years before and lost about 7 kgs . But my friends at gym ll call this as australian diet and daily course would also include a cabbage and vegetable soup.

so can i also incorporate alsong with this diet items??

anyone is aware of this means, pl share ur views too.

4. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

I live in australia but ppl here dont incorporate eating cabbage and soup everyday if there were.. then tbere wont be obesity issue in here ...

5. hetha

hetha Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    I started this GM diet last wednesday. Today, is my sixth day. I feel there is a change and weight loss in me. But I altered a little change in this diet plan because i have gastric problem. The change was from third day i started taking buttermilk and fourth day instead of 8 banana's i took only 5, 3 rusk and 2 glass of butter milk.
    fifth day i took only 2 tomatoes, small bowl of rice and 2 glass of butter milk. The buttermilk suppress your hunger and good also. Because of my change in diet plan, i hope at least i would have reduced 5 kg instead of 6. That's fine for me.

6. rajani16

rajani16 New IL'ite

Hi All...
    Even i have tried this 2times.... i can't follow this for more than 2days.... i'm very poor in dat... may be i don have that much of stamina... so once i consulted dietian she gave me my diet its as follows...

6:00 AM ---- 2 or 3 glasses of water.
    7:00 AM ---- One Small Cup of Coffee with less Sugar
    8:00 AM to 10:00 AM --- GYM……..
    10:30 AM ---- Breakfast -- normal one like dosa,upma,poha(avalakki),idly,chapathi.
    11:30 AM ---- tea/Coffee with less sugar and 2 or 3 Marie biscuit’s
    1:00 PM ---- LUNCH: 2 Chapathi’s with dal+half cucumber
    3:30 PM ---- tea/Coffee with less sugar and 2 or 3 Marie biscuit’s
    5:00 PM ---- Water almost one bottle.(3 glasses)
    8:30 PM ---- DINNER: 2 Chapathi’s with dal + sprouts
    9:30 PM ---- Fruit(any fruit)+2 glass of water.

more intake of fruits n vegges.. also protien shuld be der in diet... i have reduced 6 to 7kgs in 2 months...... :)

7. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi all,

i would like to share one thing here. Above mentioned diet is nothing but GM diet but here cabbage soup is not mentioned. What actually i want to say all my dear friends who want to follow this diet follow but if u face any problem or feeling like u are starving please have some thing low calorie like one dosa or little rice or one chapati or idli something without oil.. still u will lose weight. Dont cut your cereals completely. I followed this diet with moderation. I took one toast with black tea in the morning and whole day fruits, salads, soups then again something like rice chapati or dosa whatever is available in the evening. I really never starved myself. Diet which makes u to starve is not good for your health. I will suggest prepare your body for such type of diet, dont start it at once. Start by including more beg, fruits and reducing rice chapati. It will take 3-4days to make up your body to start any diet then u can follow these diet. This is from my personal experience. I want to start some diet very soon need to lose 10kg finally.

take care,
    Padma