Recurrent/repeated Miscarriages

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by arch1984, Oct 25, 2018.

1. arch1984

arch1984 Senior IL'ite

Hi IL's

I have a healthy 4 year old now. (My age 30 years when she is born)

First Miscarriage : When my baby was 9 months old i got pregnant. 8 week scan showed 6 week growth with no heartbeat. A week later i started bleeding and 2 weeks later i miscarried naturally. (my age 31 years). Doctor dint say the any reason just a random miscarriage.

Second Miscarriage : After 2 months of miscarriage i conceived again. Baby was fine. After the heartbeat scan i travelled to India with my lil one. 19 weeks scan showed dilated kidneys / pyelectasys and lil lag in the growth. 24 week scan showed growth of 22 weeks in AC (Abdominal circumference). Came to US. 28 week scan showed same dilated kidneys and SGA (Small for gestational age ). IUGR (Intrauterine growth restriction)...with placental insufficiency. Weekly scan and bi-weekly growth scan were done till 32 weeks. Anyways i had a still birth with this baby.

Third Miscarriage : After 2 years of loosing this baby i started ttc. After 5 months of ttc i conceived again. 8 week scan showed 5 weeks 4 day growth with no heartbeat. Repeated ultrasound after a week..same no growth /no hb. I miscarried again.

Did any of you had recurrent miscarriages or a IUGR baby. What are the tests done ?Is there any outcome from the tests?
    I am planning to see an RE soon. Any insight into the issue will be helpful. I am a south Indian from Andhra pradesh...i am just looking for the possible outcomes from the tests in our race.

Thanks in Advance

2. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Consult a Homeopathy doctor with a print out of the following rubric, he /she will give you a medicine which will completely cure you.

MIND - ANXIETY - abortion - threatening
    FEMALE GENITALIA/SEX - ABORTION - tendency to abortion

THE ABOVE TWO RUBRIC INDICATES ONLY TWO MEDICINES ONLY , AND HENCE THE DOCTOR WILL EASILY FIND THE CORRECT REMEDY FOR YOU.

In case of doubt , the doctor should keep in mind that the following rubric,
    whether it is applicable or not, for your case , for arriving the right remedy.

FEMALE GENITALIA/SEX - FETUS - arrest of development of the

GOD BLESS YOU.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  3. arch1984

arch1984 Senior IL'ite

So many views but no replies

4. sangrag

sangrag Silver IL'ite

I also passed through so many consequences like you, tired of getting pregnant. and cannot see babies dying.
    very frustrated mode, recently I visited Ayurveda doctor, she gave hope for the next upcoming challenges. she provided tablets (no pharma, allopathy) which withstand the carrying of the baby to the full trimesters healthy baby as well. how is your first baby?

thanks and can chat in WhatsApp or email if need to discuss more, so that I can also benefit from your wordings

Regards
    sangrag

5. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

It noticed from your post that you are living abroad. If you had been living in the west say UK, US , Europe , iam really surprised that they were not able to figure out the problem? I know that there are good fertility doctors in Chennai and Bangalore ( Not sure of AP). May be there would be few in AP As well, so i suggest please consult them.

6. arch1984

arch1984 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sangrag

My first baby is all fine and healthy no issues. Sure we can chat.

sangrag likes this.
  7. arch1984

arch1984 Senior IL'ite

Hi

I haven't visited an RE yet. First miscarriage completely random. second one bad luck. Third one juz happened.

8. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Hi Arch1984
    I gone through your post and can feel the pain u r through as i am in the same boat. I suffered three miscarriage in a row. I was in UK during my first two miscarriages. I was feeling very helpless as the system takes long time to get even a test done to find out the cause. Finally i found that i had blood cloting problem. Went back to India. Had another miscarriage. Currently i am none weeks pregnant.
    I although surfing through these heart breaking root...i opted Ayurvedic treatment. Also made some research abd found one clinic call Suntext Ayurvedic clinic, Delhi. Also want you to do the blood test for Anti phospholipid antibody syndrom. You can request your GP.
    Wish you all the best.

9. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Sorry about some typing mistakes.

10. sangrag

sangrag Silver IL'ite

ok fine, pm'ed u