Recommendation for good gynecologist / obstetrician in/near Sarjapura Road, Bangalore

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by electron, Sep 3, 2015.

1. electron

electron New IL'ite

Hello All,
    Any recommendations for a good gynecologist / obstetrician in/near Sarjapura Road, Bangalore?

Any experience or reviews for the nearby motherhood facility and doctors? They seem to have few packages for pregnancy (including scans and consultations) till post delivery - not sure how beneficial they actually are. Would appreciate if someone can give their experience review in this regard.

Currently am seeing Dr Philomena Vaz in Manipal. Any reviews on her would be great too!

2. kaviviru

kaviviru Senior IL'ite

Re: Recommendation for good gynecologist / obstetrician in/near Sarjapura Road, Banga

Hi Dear,

I would recommend a gynecologist in BTM 2nd stage and her name is Sumana Singh. I met with a small accident during my pregnancy (3rd month) and that was when I met Sumana singh for the first time .. I dont have words to explain the way she treated me in that critical condition. Till my delivery she treated me very well. I would strongly recommend her.

3. electron

electron New IL'ite

Re: Recommendation for good gynecologist / obstetrician in/near Sarjapura Road, Banga

Thanks Kaviviru ... am looking for something nearby too sarjapur road. BTM will be far esp during peak hrs of traffic. Want to avoid too much travel if possible.

Any other recommendations ?