1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Recommend good waxing salon in bay area

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by abc00, Jun 13, 2011.

1. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

friends, can someone recommend a good waxing salon in bay area for brazilian waxing. It is preferable if it is Indian salon.

2. rekbal

rekbal Silver IL'ite

i am not sure of brazialian waxing but cash and carry fremont opened a saloon in its place. so you can try there.

3. VAM

VAM New IL'ite

I tried the European Waxing center for Brazilian. (39122 Argonaut Way, Fremont, CA 94538)
    its not indian, but worth the few extra bucks. it costs $42 but if you buy their multi-pass you'll save upto 25%.
    the few more extra bucks are definitely worth the cleanliness and their wax is amazing. they have a cloth free wax which i thought was less painful then the regular wax. anyway ask for Samantha or Melissa. I tried Samantha who was extremely patient and took her time until i was comfy. i heard a lot of good things about Melissa as well but haven't gotten a chance to try her yet.

4. babynair

babynair New IL'ite

There is Very Good Beauty Salon Located at Ground Floor, Murjan Asfar Hotel Apartments, next to Pizza Hut, Air Port Road, Abu Dhabi.

VERY VERY Special in Hair Styling, Very Good Henna, Bikini Wax & Full Body. Threading & Facial. Reasonable rates according to service.
    Saloon name: Lady Lounge Beauty Saloon, No. 02-496859

All Nationality Staff available.

5. marigold9rose

marigold9rose New IL'ite

@babynair: Abu dhabi??? This question is for new to bay area california folks

shravs3 likes this.