1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Recently moved from pune to chennai...complexion change & severe hair fall..Help Me!!

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by lakshmiprathap, May 16, 2013.

1. lakshmiprathap

lakshmiprathap Senior IL'ite

re: Recently moved from pune to chennai...complexion change & severe hair fall..Help Me!!

thnx for the replies... any home remedies for skin tanning

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

re: Recently moved from pune to chennai...complexion change & severe hair fall..Help Me!!

Not really. Usually, I oil my hair a couple pf hours before wash. So after washing, they are soft and not dry.

Also, for skin tan, apply tomato juice on the tanned skin for about ten-fifteen minutes. You can also rub a potato on the skin.

Use a good sunscreen lotion before going out in the hot sun. Also, carry an umbrella to avoid being exposed to the harsh sun rays.

3. lakshmiprathap

thnx dear for the reply..... today i went to buy meera herbalwash there i saw meera shampoo ... any idea abt.....
    even i staye din maharashtra (pune) for 6yrs b4 marriage .. whr r u frm?

4. vaasanthy

vaasanthy New IL'ite

Use Roma Ayurvedic Hair Oil. It helps in regrowth of hair. Available in medical shops (Pharmacy).

5. lakshmiprathap

thnx vaasanthy .. i will surely try it :)

6. Re: Recently moved from pune to chennai...complexion change & severe hair fall..Help

Yes, You can try the doorstep spa offered by a amateurguy ...

Spa for her @ doorstep

7. CHEER2012

CHEER2012 Senior IL'ite

Re: Recently moved from pune to chennai...complexion change & severe hair fall..Help

Hi Dear, Avoid using Soap or Shampoo on your hair, use Herbal Shikakai Powder moreover towards the end wash your hair using a mild conditioner and check the result.

8. Anoja

Anoja New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi! There could be many reasons causing the skin darkening and hair fall. Moving to a new city can be stressful and the change in environment can impact the skin and hair health. I would suggest you to get a professional analysis done. I got my pigmentation issue checked at Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic and the dermatologist was very knowledgeable and helpful. She suggested a treatment plan that suited my skin and I am very happy with the results. If you want you can reach them here Oliva Clinics Chennai.

9. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

For hair, please go through my "Ayurvedic hair care post" and try to use soft water for head bath.

10. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

One of my close friend who is living in Chennai, she has a similar issue. Literally i can see her scalp , and you must have gone through a very hard time. May i know if your hairfall issue is resolved. And if yes, how did the hairfall stop. It would be really helpful, if i can know.