1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Recently moved from pune to chennai...complexion change & severe hair fall..Help Me!!

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by lakshmiprathap, May 16, 2013.

1. lakshmiprathap

lakshmiprathap Senior IL'ite

Hi All, I am a new member to this group and i am loving all your posts. I am facing a big problem and need your help.
    I have shifted to chennai from pune in december 2012 (after marriage) and since my complexion has become dark and also i am facing huge hair loss :drowning. Now I am fearing I will become bald soon :spin. Even my husband is tellign me to do something. I have tried changingmy shampoo etc but no use. Please help me ladies... especially those staying in chennai.

2. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

re: Recently moved from pune to chennai...complexion change & severe hair fall..Help Me!!

Its probably cos of the water I guess. Is it salt water over there? It wud be great if you get corporation water to wash your hair and face at least. Try applying some sour curd, leave for 30 mins to 1 hour and then shampoo the usual way once a week atleast. Curd wid besan can also help soften and brighten ur skin. Few drops of lemon with besan can also help.

3. lakshmiprathap

re: Recently moved from pune to chennai...complexion change & severe hair fall..Help Me!!

Its not salt water ... its hard water .. even the corporation water is too hard water. I have heard that curd causes white hair

4. lakshmiprathap

so many views but no replies :( :(

5. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

Apply neelibringadi hair oil daily and massage it in your scalp - it will stop the hair fall.

Watch your diet - are you eating a balanced one- include lots of proteins and vitamins in your daily food.

1 person likes this.
  6. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Yes, dear this is a very common provlem. Even I am from Maharashtra and now based in Chennai after marriage. My skin too had severe acne and hairfall is something that I am yet trying to deal with. Since the last one month, I am using Meera Herbal hair wash and noticed a good difference.

7. lakshmiprathap

thnx for the replies :)

I did try meera herbal wash once.... but do we need to apply conditioner after using it....

8. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

This will happen because of water, you will have this problem for 3 - 6 months until your hair should comfort with the water after that you will never get this problem. Always use herbal shampoo and use coconut oil with curry leaves ( boil 100 mL of coconut oil with curry leaves ) use this daily. if you observe scalp or dandruff use Selsun or Seldun shampoo. this will strengthen your hair root.

9. lakshmiprathap

can i keep this curry leaf oil overnite and will this oil last if i make it in advance for a month and keep.

10. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

you can keep the curry leaves in the oil itself. the oil will become thick after few weeks then you can remove it