1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

recall the happy moment..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by cinderella06, Oct 20, 2010.

1. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends

This thread is to recall the happiest things happen during the girl seeing function (we say in tamil ponnu pakara function)..really its a special day..first time we are looking the man..we are going to marry..

just share how you feel seeing your hubby first time..what you talk..how you shared your thoughts about the future..have you put kolam in floor out of shy(or he) :wink:..what are the funny things happen..:rotfl​

this is going to be a nice and romantic recall for all married folks..and give some tips to bride-to- be and groom-to-be....how to share the sensitive informations during this chat..and how true they shoud be..:hide:

2. cinderella06

let me start..my hubby family came in afternoon..my heart beat started increasing when they entered the house..after all the formalities we were allowed to talk..
    believe!! we talked for one hour..all sweet nothings..i asked him whats his hobby..till date my hubby makes fun of me the way i asked this ....he asked me if i can come with him to states after marriage..but i was not interested my family too..but all went well.. i makeup my mind..now i'm here and happy:)..

3. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

The girl seeing function happened... but me and my husband were not meeting the strangers.. yes ours was a love marriage.. but still ILs came to see me for the first time.. I was waiting in the other room... for almost 20 mts with all set mentally and physically (make up)...
    biggies were all talking for longer time... so i had sent an sms to my hubby saying.. "make it fast.. i am waiting for u .. ". My hubby the read the message sitting in the next room immediately laughed.. and all of them stared at him... eventually people got distracted from the topic and then they called me out

4. KuraiOnrumIllai

KuraiOnrumIllai New IL'ite

Mine is a very strict, orthodox family. Girl is not allowed to talk to the boy before marriage. But my husband insisted that he wanted to talk to me privately and so his parents and his relatives talked to my parents/relatives for good half an hour and finally convinced my parents to let my hubby talk to me privately for 5-10 minutes only.

Finally, we went to a room to talk. He didn't say anything for like 5 minutes :drool. After that he said "say something?". I started laughing :biglaugh and said I thought you wanted to say something privately. He started laughing too :redface: and finally said "do you like me, are you ok to marry me and are you ok to live in US after marriage". I said yes, yes, yes and that's it, we heard knocking at the door. :biglaugh

Nagalaxmi

5. cinderella06

@priya4- really its a good idea :biglaugh..20min waiting:eek:mg: too long..for normal folks its ok but in that situation..:bonk

@kuraionrumlllai- yes its a romantic situation :wink:..but i feel bad for the door sound :thumbsdown..otherwise it would have extended..

6. YingYang

YingYang Senior IL'ite

Every moment of my life I spend with my family is the happy moment.

7. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

We both missed this beautiful feeling and function. He is my close relative and grownup in the same house. Really my DH thought of celebrating it but people around us made fun! So, just dropped the idea and moveon to engagement directly.