1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reasons for Star Divorces

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mlk2009, Sep 19, 2009.

1. mlk2009

mlk2009 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    We see a lot of divorces between star couple. I was curious if anyone knew the reason why they went for divorce. From what i read in magazines and other websites, I learned a few ... Can people share if they know...

Kamal Saarika - Kamal didnt win any award for hey Ram and Saarika won for best custume desginer and this triggered his ego and he started to distance her from him. Also his affair when Simran which broke up later since Kamal was not interested in marrying. Just a companion like gowthami is now was a big no for simran - kumudam

Selva ragahavan and sonia - Andrea was the reason and his day and night schedule which left sonia lonely and depressed.

Parthiban and Sita - Parthiban's affair with one of his heroines which was told by Sita herself. Dont know who ?

Ofcourse we all know about Prashant

kavya maadhan, Anju aravind, Oorvasi, Saritha, Revathy, Radhika with Pratap pothen, Anu Hassan, Vanitha Vijayakumar, Prakashraj, Siddarth and so on ...

Please throw some light if you have any info on these.
    thanks

1 person likes this.

2. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

Kamal recently in a interview stated that he does not believe in marriage but respects family set-up. He also stated that he only married Sarika because getting hotel rooms were clumsy otherwise.i hope he said that only to poke fun at the reporter.

If he has only so much respect for marriage then it's best not to be married.

3. manasa_gs

manasa_gs Senior IL'ite

I never knew that Anu haasan is married...

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

General reasons:

Lack of time/ communication

Infidelity

Not able to adjust to each other

Hectic schedules

The reason for sonia- selva divorce, Andrea.

Kamal's divorce was after Sarika fell from his balcony and was battling with life, he did not stand by her by that time Gauthami was already divorced and she was treated for cancer by Ulaganayagan!!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  5. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Got a few from internet

Prakash Raj is rumored to be having an affair with his personal secretary, choreographer Boney Verma, and also with another actress. However Prakash Raj speaking briefly to the media after filing for divorce rubbished the rumors and said there is no such thing going on. Prakash also has requested the court for the custody of his daughter.
    Lalithakumari has not yet filed for the divorce petition as it is said that close family and friends are hoping for the reconciliation of the couple. In 1993, he did do love-marriage with his love Lalithakumari, who is the sister of the famous, glamour artiste of Tamil filmfield called ‘Disco’ Shanthi. Prakashraj-Lalithakumari couple has one daughter by name pooja

Poovae Unakaga, Once More fame Anju Aravind was granted divorce at the family court, Chennai. She had been married to her relative Devadass for the past 2 years. The reason stated was due to difference of opinion with him.

The Chennai Family Court granted divorce to actress Sukanya. She had filed a petition against her husband, stating that she could not live with him following the difference of opinion between her and Sridhar.

Regarding Radhika, Her first marriage to the Malayalee actor-cum-director,
    Prathap K. Pothan ended in divorce. As did her second marriage to Richard Hardy, who is a British national and by whom she has a daughter named Rayanne Hardy.Now she is married to sarathkumar with a son Rahul

Didnot get more details.

6. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

They have 2 daughters & Prakashraj wants the custody of ONLY his second daughter. They also had a son, who passed away tragically in 2004 [ when he was just 4 yrs. old] after falling from the terrace of their home while flying a kite :(

7. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

sorry got the wrong news from net...

8. Stephane

Stephane Senior IL'ite

I didn't know Anu Hasan is Divorcee.Can any one tell about this?I have read in a Magazine about her saying my husband is so supportive to start the business.BTW She is running JuiceShops in Chennai.

9. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

Always felt that Kamal hassan was a womenizer .

1 person likes this.
  10. yuvandc

yuvandc New IL'ite

yuvan and sujaya divorced because he was too busy with work
    and she had an extra marital affair with bangalore based eshwar rao.