Really Need To Help A Friend?should I Involve?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Jan 15, 2019.

1. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

OP, what's the proof that she is telling truth. Has she shown any pictures of the guys that she has been involved with.

Please ask her to stay away from yourself and family if she continues with the act. Dont entertain her.

anika987 likes this.
  2. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

If you as a close friend wont advise her who will . She is obviously lonely and seeking validation and attention. But unfortunately even sleeping with a hundred men wont fill that void. Tell her no matter what she is still your good friend , but if she values your friendship she needs to go to therapy.

anika987 likes this.
  3. Neelaa

Neelaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anika, A piece of advice, please ensure your friendship with this lady doesn't spoil your reputation in your circle. There is a saying in tamil- one can assess a person looking at their friends. So stay cautious.

anika987 likes this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Actually last time on my trip to our country.. I had gone out with her and another friend.Some men in the same restaurant were looking at us...

I later asked my friend why the hell did they stare so bad and do you know them.She said she knows those guys..
    And one of them had texted her asking if me and another friend are open like her and when she said no,he was like “yeah right!”
    It made me furious.

Those people do not know me at all..

I am annoyed but I like that friend coz she basically is good hearted and lovable,no airs and she has helped me when I was in need many years back..

So cutting her off is super tough for me..

The only saving grace is I live abroad.

5. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

If I were you, I would stay away from her. You did your part and adviced and if she is stubborn about having a wanton lifestyle then there is nothing you can do here .She is not a child. Like the others said, dont spoil your reputation. let go.

last year I had a single divorced friend who was having an affair with a married man and I adviced her to stop as its just wrong. She kept saying that, that guy was going to file divorce. Which was a lie as this was going on for 7-8 months. So I cut her cold turkey because something is fundamentally wrong with people who have no moral compass.

Neelaa and anika987 like this.