1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Really depressed

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by omnam, Jan 21, 2012.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Leave future ....to future!!!! am glad that you can think clearly!!! however let time pass...till your sisters wedding....then target your future plan....what is there in divorce...you can take it anytime you want isnt it??? and as you said with his attitude seems like he wont put up lot of fight!! so you know well....so concentrate and spend time one everything....except him!! pls work on your career...thats very important for the rest to fall in place....(also plssssssss stop the guess game of what he may/may not have done!! plssss)

2. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Yes ... I have left future to decide abt this marriage. I am deciding what is there in my control...making plans for everyday only. To hell with these idiots...they want my life to get ruined, by thinking of them i am actually ruining my life by myself and making them fulfill their wishes.

3. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Wait for some period Priya.....
    Time will come for re-union, if you wish...
    Regards and GOD bless you for a happy life again

4. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Sir...already lost 6kgs in 2months after talking to him...again the same kind of language, slangs, insults, no change at all...I have to live healthy and heil for my kid for another 25-30years...she need me. I will either commit suicide or loose my mind if i will live with him with this kind of mentality of him.

Sorry I too have some limits of tolerance. Many girls are tolerating it but I cant .....i cant stretch myself so much.

5. nowhere

nowhere Senior IL'ite

Hi Omnam,
    You needn't justify anything. You have been through so much. It is time for you to take a deep breath, and plunge into action. This too shall pass. You are brave, can stand in your own legs and you know in you heart what you want. My prayers are with you and your kid.

6. Nalini32

Nalini32 Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Dear. I feel happy reading this because this is the first step to you regaining control of your life and on the way to happiness. Don't worry about future companionship too much at this time. Focus on yourself right now. You have been through a lot and you need to heal before you can share your life with anybody else or else you could risk ending up in another depressing relationship. When you are feeling lonely and in such depressed state make a concerted effort to immediately come out of it. Go for a walk, meet up with some friends and talk and laugh. Or listen to some nice music for meditation and healing (not romantic songs at that time, you will end up more depressed). Or read an inspirational book. The idea is to keep your mind occupied from thinking of and all the past issues. Now that you have seen the light of truth and know what you have to do, it's now time to rebuild your life. Your daughter's future depends on you and you alone, so you need to make yourself strong and healthy in mind, body and spirit. To achieve all this, pray pray pray. God will never fail you if you are sincere and devoted.

7. PriyaKat

PriyaKat Silver IL'ite

I am sorry to read about your depressing plight. But I think , in the final analysis, only you can help yourself. You must make up your mind whether you want this or that. I agree you have to consider your sister's marriage plans before rushing into anything drastic. But in the meantime, divert your attention in doing something out of ordinary, like taking up a new hobby, making new friends, traveling etc. And give the situation a detached, thorough deep thought . Dont be afraid of change. Life does not end with a divorce. I am saying all this because I am separated myself and in the process of filing for divorce. Others in the family will give a thousand different opinions. But , finally, only you are responsible for your life's decisions.
    Be strong. be courageous. Be clear in thought.
    The world is huge and everybody deserves their place in the sun.
    Good luck.

8. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

Dear Omnam,

First get the peace of mind and become independent for yourself and your kid by taking care of career.

If possible stay separately from H and get the stability in life.

Once you are confident that you can take care of yourself and kid then, you can decide about separation.

Wish you all the best.