1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Really Confused About My Husband's Behaviour. Pls Help.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by BlueLotus, Nov 27, 2017.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Praying that soon all your issues are sorted out . Can understand how painful it is . But trust and hope for a good. Time heals everything!

BlueLotus likes this.
  2. Brevity

Brevity Gold IL'ite

No point in going after him when he is not ready to even accept that there is something wrong. Nobody is tired for months after an on-site work unless he got seriously I'll during that time.

Like a previous poster said, stop going after him. Inform him that you both owe it to your daughter to try and fix your relation. Give him a time period to start marital counselling. If the relationship can be salvaged try it. If not try temporary separation and then go for divorce. Even withholding affection and sex are good enough reasons for divorce.

Vikky and shravs3 like this.
  3. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

Sorry you are in such a situation. My 2 cents from a practical approach ( even though it's very difficult to be practical when it comes to matters of love and marriage ) - Human behavior is very predictable . His attentions and devotion have shifted from you to her. Even if one believes that his relationship with her is just platonic friendship, then it shouldn't have affected the way he behaved with you.The way he is recoiling at your approaches, it simply shows that he has checked out . Please brace yourself that he has ended this marriage in his mind. Very callous of him. Hugs to you.
    Whenever you are ready to move on, please think practically as you have a small child to take care of . Though You should have collected the evidence first before confronting him but it is too late for that. Try to hire a private investigator specializing in marital issues . Whatever he/she finds plus whatever evidence you already have , file for divorce in court. And file for full child support and alimony. Infedilty is recognized by law as a major reason for divorce .Dont settle outside. Fight for full custody of your child and for monetary settlement .He needs to pay up. You owe yourself and your kid this much. I have no words for your husband . He may or may not pay for the pain he has brought unto you. But stop being in pain . Fight for yourself . And till you have all the evidence , keep your exterior calm. Once you have hired a lawyer , move out and send him a notice .

Sandycandy likes this.