Real estate agent for sale of apartment in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by pray2god, May 14, 2015.

1. pray2god

pray2god Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I am an NRI and don't reside in India at present. I have an apartment in Bangalore(ST BED/Koramangala) area which I want to sell within the next 1 year.(currently rented out). I have given POA to an aunt who lives in Chennai.
    I need to know of a reliable real estate agent/company who will take complete responsibility for the sale and when the party is found, will contact my PoA for just the signing purpose.

Please pass on your recommendations!

Thanks!

2. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

HI Pray3 God
    I am selling my apt thro our property manager, a good friend, honest, reliable and a bank employee. We have known him for more than 10 years who has been taking care of our properties in Chennai, Bangalore and my mom's apt and few other family friends properties. He is based in Chennai and has his partner/friend in Bangalore to look after Bangalore properties. His name is Mr. Nanda kumar and his numbers
    91 94442 80840 and 91 89393 35666. Pls tell him that Geetha from California, US referred and you can feel free to get any service from him. Talk to him and he will provide his website info. He is more like a brother to me and have been providing all the needed service to deal with Govt agencies for any property and other matters. Try him.
    Cheers,
    GPriya