Readymade churidar ?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by reshsabu, Jan 12, 2010.

1. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

I bought from RMKV 2 years back, they are pretty neat.

This year I shopped in a small marwadi/jain store close to naidu hall (not the one next to it) in pondy bazaar. They have a pretty good collection, they also do the alteration for you right there but it would take about 1 hr. We were short of time so I just picked one only since it was hard to get readymade salwars for a petite person like me :-( I used to buy from Sonas (I guess??) and krishna Tulasi (is it closed now??).

Happy shopping.

-Uma

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi uma,

I guess you are referring to Sonali..Both sonali and krishna tulasi are still there..Me too check them often :cheers

3. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

But when I was there in May I saw krishna Tulasi was converted to something else or may be trimmed down?? Never mind. Is sonali the one close to Naidu hall? I'm talking about the one closer to Narayana pearls, balaji bhavan etc (it is still closer to Naidu Hall too).

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi,

sonali is the one very next to NH..sorry not sure about the one you had referred...

guess krishna-tulasi is still on..the bombay-dyeing next to it alone was shifted to some other place..anyways will check and let you know :thumbsup

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  5. pebblebeach

pebblebeach Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I heard that the dress materials are good in Pothy's. Do they have good readymade's also?

How about the readymade Chudidar in Saravana stores opposite Panagal Park?

Seems there are so many options. Pothy's, RMKV(Never been there), Saravana stores, SKC. But as I don't have much time can any regular buyer's suggest which one to check out.

Also I always end up having Cotton chudidar's. So this time I'm looking for something other than cotton in the range of Rs.1000-1500.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010