Re: Suggestions for Wedding Gifts

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Sharjah' started by shantisubra, Dec 1, 2007.

1. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi friends

I have two weddings lined up of very close relatives, bride's side. I welcome for good suggestions for a suitable wedding gift. If any member has any unique ideas and if they can share, kindly do let me know.:party

One girl is based in Dubai and will remain in Dubai after wedding and the other girl is now in Chennai, may settle down in Bangalore or may stay for some time at Denmark until the groom finishes his assigned project there.

I am getting so confused to decide on something.

Thanks very much in advance.

Warm Regards
    Shanti Subramanian
    Dubai - 1.12.2007

2. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Shanti,

The gift will also depend on your budget. an ornament is always welcome as it stays as a rememberance for life.

Other wise find out what they need and buy the gift accordingly...if they are starting afresh then they may have to set-up the entire house then you have ample choice to make but if the house is already in place with everything then the choice is less.

Roopa.

3. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Roopa

Thanks very much for your reply, noted your suggestions......... definitely ornament is in mind. :iagree They are not starting a new set up........... so any household / kitchen accessories may not be required. Anyway I will look for other suggestions that may come and decide.

Thanx once again Roopa

Warm Regards
    Shanti