1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

rare heros and heroines share your views too

Discussion in 'Movies' started by manitat, Sep 18, 2014.

1. manitat

manitat Silver IL'ite

let us discuss some actors who were criticaly acclaimed but lost track later

1) raja- comes to a village in bus in most his movies .last movie was love birds
    rt.jpg

2) kannan- kadal oviyam fame. awesome performance. now doing business in america
    t.jpg

3) babu- en uyir tholan . got paralysed after jumping from 3 rd floor for a movie shooting. don no abt the heroine
    ry.jpg

4) sumathi- suvariladha chithirangal. settled in america and you know sudhagar became a comedian in telugu industry
    cover_m.jpg
    5)vasegaran-kangalal kaidhu sei . very handsome. started a movie flowers after this which never saw the light . shocked to see him in uyarthiru 480 with lyrist snehan(yuck)
    7.jpg

1 person likes this.

2. manitat

manitat Silver IL'ite

6) ranjith- i dont like him . but poor fellow keeps trying his luck and recently priyaraman too left him. he use to shave his mustach with aruva ( sickle knife) in valuvan vasugi movie
    8.jpg

7) vignesh- he was a small boy in kotaya vitu vetaiku pogum sudalamadaisamy. acted in so many movies . now producing a new movie and so wife left him. highlight was soori. supposed to act in sethu which went to vikram and changed vikrams life
    9.jpg

8) saravanan- many of his movies were gud but didnt perform well. santosham with suvalakshmi was my favourite. returned after a long time in paruthi veeran. his father was chennai DIG
    rf.jpg

9) ARUN VIJAY- senior to vijay. adeyapa ethana padam. thalakeela ninu thani kudichalum viduvoma nanga (even if you stand upsided down and drink water we will not accept you) poor chap
    hj.jpg
    and hav anybody noticed similarity between arun vijay and master mahendran below. heard that vijayakumar was a naughty man
    io.jpg

PLS NEED YOUR VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS TOO

3. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Endha herova vittutenga images.jpg
    i like some of the raja movies..
    va arugil va
    karuthamma
    love birds
    another movie i forgot the name..but i remember the song"endha pennilum illadha ondru"

4. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

ARUN VIJAY : Not that bad , Recent movie with Mamta mohandoss was better . He looks better than most of the guys these days .

1 person likes this.
  5. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Nanda : Enna pannalum ivanukku workout agaathu . He was looking so good in Punnagai Poovey .

03_Mar_2012-01_36_58Nandha.jpg

6. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Aadhi : I watch Eeram movie so many times for this guy . Aravaan was a flop . Not many movies from him these days .

download.jpg

2 people like this.
  7. manitat

manitat Silver IL'ite

endha pennilum iladha ondru is captain magal

8. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

s s you are right buddy :)

9. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Karan is also one such who is acting since long long long time, no big luck at all.. Now he is acting in his 75th film....

10. manitat

manitat Silver IL'ite

Hello I'm a male lion ( ambala singam hehe hhe) . So my list will be with little jollu (saliva drolling)

1) thuthookudi karthiga- thethu pal siripalagi. i like personally, inna potungo valathingo(he he he )

1.jpg

2) Charmi- endha kadayila nee arisi vangura. she is item dancer in telugu. andha kuurmayana ariva sonenga (he he he) podhum.
    3.jpg

3) siva manasula shakthi anuya bhagavath. she acts well too. heard she demanded more salary
    4.JPG

4) mineral water Nila- she had a sort of yuck navel and did surgery for it (courtesy- cine koothu). runs some hotel business now
    6.jpg

5) thamirabharani bhanu- muktha george in malayalam. LOTS TO SAY : very down to earth actress. I spoke with her once here at cochin. she was dismissed from school due to acting gllamorously in thamirabharani while studying 10th . it was a christian school at thodupula. she runs a beauty parlour at marine drive cochin. her mother asked for more salary and spoiled her career.I saw her when she came to put make up to one of my patient's wife. when my patient's wife asked for water to her servant maid, bhanu said" wait aunty i will take it for you". i was jaw dropped by simplicity
    7.jpg

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014