1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ranting

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Stressfull, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

Dear ilites ,
    Im not a regular ilite hear i will come here when i was not able to hand any stress. So like every couples we had love fight, arguments, inlaws issues everything. Its been a journey of 13 years. Now the issue is my husband has becoming workaholic has he is never being for our children birthdays and recently its our wedding anniversary. Initially he was taking leave later he getting urgent jobs and meetings. His boss will call him immediately cancelling the leaves.

We are living in a foriegn he will not vanish whole some 4 to 5 hours job. But it spoiling my mood. He too getting stressed as he is not able satisfy us on special days but he has to do justice to the job.

All in all i had lot of other which i cannot sum up here. I had some health issues mentally im facing lot of stress sometimes im not able to take it and starting fights. And reached to a point wher i was hating god, yes you learned it correct.

Shirdi sai baba was my favourite god from my chilhoid years. We r stable financially i strongly believe it was because of his blessings only. But im scolding him, challenging him. Im not able to understand im what upto. Please help me

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I thinkit has a lot to do with the fact that your husband is working so hard at the job.
    Blessings are fine but someone has to put in the hard work to earn the money.

Please appreciate that. Unless it s a fun job.....no one wants to be at it instead of celebrating special day with family.

Celebrate the special days whenever you all can find free time . Go out then or stay at home and celebrate.
    I have celebrated festivals a day before or a day after to include husband .

Same with birthdays......cut a cake at mid night and celebrate whenever you are free. Or have two celebrations. One without him and a second one with him.

Unless he is avoiding being with the family.....one can't really fault him. A job is a job. He could soon get a change of boss and that boss could be less dependent .

Have fun with what you have.
    As long as all are heathy and around.....everything is workable.
    Look at the water in the glass op.....

Laks09, cheenu123, NeetaR and 2 others like this.
  3. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

Looks like you need some hobbies to keep u occupied because you are stressing out

When ur hubby is genuinely busy plan things when he is free

Or as him to talk to his manager abt family time

Or ask him to delegate or take turns with colleague if he cant handle in off business hrs

Sunshine04 likes this.
  4. Rose03

Rose03 Senior IL'ite

go for a vacation asking his available dates. my husband also like this from the 6 years of marriage.. I am used to it.. I dont know for what sake my husbang goes on work trips and work hard. he never show me his financial status or reveal anything. he manipulates. would say I truly understand your stress and talk to him .