1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ramanichandran novels free download

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by smsdevi, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasilakshmi

sasilakshmi New IL'ite

Please help me to find the novel n the author. I have read this novel 10 years back....

Hero is in love with his frnd's sister (herione) where in she loves someone else and marry the same guy. Knowing this hero will try to forget her. But after few days/mnths of the marriage heroine's husband will die in a accident/or so(not very sure).Herione wud stay in her brother's house, so after sometime, her brother wud get her married to hero. But she wont like the hero she will always be in dreams with her x-husband. Wherein hero loves her a lot. She wont even allow him to touch her but he will take a good care of her ignoring all her hatredness towards him. During this time, hero wud go for a party having drunked to forger his feeling towards her, unknowingly he will compel her on his bed. She will get pregnant but she will be very weak. She is not supposed to travel bcos of her weakness n pregnancy but she will go n attend her frnds function against hero's will and this will leads to miscarriage. Now hero will be frustrated bcos of her dislike n hatredness, he will try for some abroad job. On the day of travel to abroad herione wud realise her love n after that happy ending :)[/QUOTE]

Dear priya
    even i remember i red this story. and very good story too..! what is the name .? and anywhere in our thread is it posted.? pls tell me.
    :cheers:cheersTons of thanks in advance..sasilakshmi

2. BhuvanaRam

BhuvanaRam New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Whomever has downloaded / published / read the stories that was published in another web location, I would like to introduce myself as one of the writers of that location.

Can you please tell us from where you got these novels? These are copyrighted materials and its illegal to post it without the author's concise.

I think you all would respect a writer and help her in finding out who gave you the link.

When we see our novels in other sites without our knowledge, it seems like "stealing our children and bargaining for our talents in lieu of that".

Please help us

Thanks
    Bhuvana

3. Priya501

Priya501 Senior IL'ite

Dear priya
    even i remember i red this story. and very good story too..! what is the name .? and anywhere in our thread is it posted.? pls tell me.
    :cheers:cheersTons of thanks in advance..sasilakshmi[/QUOTE]

Hello Sasi,

Happy to hear tat u read the story... But unfortunately we cudnt find the author or the novel details. I have almost described abt 5-6 novels in this thread, but as sd earlier cudnt find the novel details..... Once i get to know definetly would share in thsi thread... Keep watching... Wishing you to do the same....

4. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

I am sorry about this Bhuvana.

Friends, These novels are written by young authors(like you and I) who are trying to come up in life. Even if we cannot give them a help hand, atleast we shouldn't try to pull their legs. Pls. let's not try to share books of such writers.. Just my 1 cent.. Not trying to hurt anyone..

Vidyaa

5. UmaSureshkumar

UmaSureshkumar New IL'ite

Hi

h is our DH idam thittu vaangum appaavi manaivigal sangam.

uma

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  6. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Bhuvana Ram,

I am regretting deeply for this Bhuvana. And the same to Ms.RavadyKumar too. I apologize to u for my mistakes.

We all know the value of a young writer and their proceedings to deliver their books in a right place.

Let us take this issue to be a good lesson among us. And i promise u that this will not happen again by me.

I agree with Srividyakumar.... Let me be the second person...

Friends (for me too) be careful on ur future uploads... and be sure that we are not sharing the books of such writers / copyrighted materials. Not at all pointing anyone in person. Thank you.

7. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Umasureshkumar,

Its going well... Namma DHs nammala thititu irukura varaikum, namma sangam will go well... Naa innum namma sanga posts ah read pannala... have to read...

Yenna oru doubt na... adhu comedy story ah illa serious drama va nu dhan puriya maatengudhu... keep ur valuable posts on that forum too...

8. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi Bhuvana Ram,

I also promise will not give the link of any novels written by young writers like you.

Thanks,
    Shoba:)

9. grukmani

grukmani New IL'ite

hi
    i am new to this forum. i too like to read the novel idaiveli adhigamiilai. if it is here please tell me the page no.
    thanks in advance
    regards
    rukmani

10. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Rukmani,

Welcome to this forum...

Pl find the novel "Idai veli adigamillai" of RC mam in the page no:42 post#414 of this forum. This is FYI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.