1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ramanichandran novels free download

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by smsdevi, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katlak

katlak New IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

But I dont see the ending of the story in Part 3.

So is there a another part or is it shuffled.

Thanks.

2. Eshwarisiva

Eshwarisiva New IL'ite

Thanks Bharath.

Do u have any POO POOVA poothuruku..... RC mam novel

3. katlak

katlak New IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

I found the remaining part in page 36.

Thanks.

4. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Eshwarisiva,

Sorry buddy i dont have this novel with me... Let us wait, somebody will upload the same...

5. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi Gayathri,

I gave this same link for Eshwarisiva, when bharathi can post the same link what i gave why can't me?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
  6. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi

Tell Bharathi also to remove the link if you have the same problem as i posted the link

7. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Ravishobha,

ha..... the link problem has been solved... the original author of the novel "Enge enadhu kavithai" Ms.Revadykumar has posted her novel on our IL.

here is the link for that novel in IL...
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/97942-engey-enathu-kavithai.html

@Gayathri47, i hope esnips is just like scribd, a public sharing location of all types of books... Most of the links of esnips are dispersed in our IL on various forums... If i am wrong, i am ready to/ u can remove the link from my post and will regret deeply for the same. Pl advice me if necessary. Thank u buddy...

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  8. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi Bharathi

Thankyou. I was very much upset when they removed the link i posted. I just wanted to help by giving the link. I myself have at least 200 to 300 novels of all the authors like RC, JS, UB and KJ. But i am worried about copyright issues, so i am not posting or uploading the novels, so i tried helping by giving the novel link, from where they can download easily. And also my hubby watches me downloading the novels and reading, but he has very strictly instructed me that i cannot upload or publish other people's work. You can only read it. So i want to help by giving the link.
    Because i visit lot of novel sites, if they allow me to give the link i can post it.

Thanks,
    Shoba:)

9. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Dear ravishobha, your link was totally approved to be added until, this was posted by a fellow IL, which I believe you missed to read

For which I was dutifully replied in your side,

So, I hope you understand that the decision to remove the link wasn't anything spcifically wrong or against you personally.

esnips folder is free "public sharing site", and everything uploaded in esnips is free for anyone around the world to see and copy - so it is the authour's responsibility while sharing it. But when another fellow IL mentioned that this particular folder in esnips has a "private administrator" I couldn't help but be worried.

Ideally, if you have read our forum ettiquette, we should not be posting external links in public forums but add them to directory listings in IL instead. But this being a free share site and having users to skip to directory listing then back to thread is tedious at time, thus has been allowed by me or any person.

Because someone warned against the folder - I will remove the link from ur post too Bharathi, and for you both ravishobha and bharathi, I will make a directory listing in books section.

That way, we still share the link with others and we aren't making anyone unhappy.

P.S : I have now changed yor posts to reflect the links in directory listings.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  10. alagusundar

alagusundar New IL'ite

hi friends,
    if anybody have r.manimala & suba novels pls upload it

thank u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.