1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ramani chandran's novels

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by Puwani, Apr 7, 2009.

1. priyankapsg

priyankapsg New IL'ite

do you have any ramanichandran books puwani... ple mail me

2. accool

accool Silver IL'ite

hi frnds !!!!!!!

iam new to IL...

I dont know how to download rc mam's novels in this site.......

pls help me frnds.......

iam a big fan of her........

Thank u
    AC

3. TDR

TDR Bronze IL'ite

Hi hemalathak,

many of the links in this website are not working. i think the links which are redirected to ziddu are not working. any idea how to get those books.

-TDR

4. AmirthaMks

AmirthaMks New IL'ite

hi frns... I'm new to this site.

can anyone send these nvel to my pm plsssssssssssssssssssssssss.............................

uravuthaan thunai
    oongi varum uvagai oortu ,
    idamundu en idayathil.
    poonguyil koovuthu,
    uravuthan thunai,
    naan pesa ninaipathellam,
    satchi kodugal,
    thaen nilavu

Thx in advance..........

5. fahma

fahma New IL'ite

hey friends,
    are these RC mam's novels?
    i have read mam's 140 novels. but, i couldn't find these novels.
    1.Pushpanjali
    2.Iniya Uravea Ennai Kollathea
    3.Pooguyil Koovuthu
    4.Nesa Nathikaraiyil
    5.Naan Unnai Neega Maatean
    6.Oongi Varum Uvagai Ootru
    7.Satchi Kodugal
    8.Chinna Chinna Aasaigal
    9.Idamundu En Ithayathil
    10.Naan Pesa Ninaipathellaam
    11.Rani Samayal

6. vishnusree

vishnusree Bronze IL'ite

hi frsd ..........as usal.........i need to knw abt these stry title and author............i hv posted these..........many time...........plzzzzz do help to find....these were posted by some one in our forum.........i would like to read the story........if any one came across...........help me to abt the name and author,..........if u have plz sent to my pm..............

1st stry
    Th hero is a doctor. He was in love with the heroine but they both get married to different person. The heroine's kid gets sick and will be recommended to take to hero. Hero will be seperated from his wife and since the heroine has no money he will do all that he can to get the kid safer and will ask the heroine to be at his guest house and provides her a job saying as caretaker of the house (of his friends) thought it belongs to him. The hero's wife comes back with kids often and finally the hero and heroine gets united.

Don't know who's story it is but i thought it was the UB. If anyone recalls the story can you please provide me the story title and link (or attachment), please?
    2nd
    The story goes like this, the heroine is from a middle class bramin family and she's the only daughter. In her childhood, she will go for hindi that through her hindi teachershe got a opportunity to translate one advertisement jingle from hindi to tamil. That was appreciated by everybody in that ad company and she got some amount for that. later that hindi teacher had given more offers like this she also got good earning in that. but these activities are not liked by her mom. mom wants to marry her early. but the heroine wants to work for that ad company. but she has to improve her lot for that field like communications, language everything. she has done every thing at last she become one ad company owner. but she couldnt find time to thing about her marriage. One fine day she met one her teammate . he is married man with one daughter and his wife is no more. they both start to work each other and his daughter also very much attache to heroine and her mother. like this story will go >>>>>

at the end she decided to marry to her friend

3rd
    Story is the hero marries the heroine because of his family pressure. The heroine gives her husband a gift of Black pant and cream shirt on his birthday. He gets moved by her behaviour. I remember only that particular scene.

7. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

8. rrramyah

rrramyah New IL'ite

Please Some one Send me Uyirai Irukka Varuvaya