***** Ramamurthy Nagar,KrishnaRajaPuram YELLOW PAGES ******

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by swaran, Jan 3, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Crazy fox dont have a bog collection but when i went for DD's birthday purchase,they had decent collections and were actually getting more...i personally dint get for DD but found it ok...

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

*********dress shops for men/women************

KUMKUM FASHIONS

Location::Ramamurthy Nagar Main road,Would have to go after baby park,moore..opposite to Fashion World dress shop

They have a big collection of sarees and chudis...these people too have a book full of photograhs of sares and in case you like any but they are not available in their shop,they get for you from surat...i have bought few designer sarees and salwars from this shop and all looked really good...compared to other shops,prices are little high(again not too high)...good,for occasions,one can definetely get some good collections here

Men dresses too are available...designer wear...casual wear all available

COTTON SANGAM / BAZAAR

These are also temporary tent shops that can be found nowadays in lot of places....daily use saree or normal chiffon type /embroidery sarees,light work sares,daily use chudi,little grand chudis are available at less rates here...quality is similar to what you get in big shops...i have bought for myself,MIL and also for few relatives from here..no issues till now...again check for the quality and damage before buying one...

Actually other than this,there are many shops available for ladies wear..

Gents wear,better to go to the Mega mart and shops like koutons..for paarty wear,many shops in KRPURAM has good quality shirts...

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  3. Radhica

Radhica Silver IL'ite

@ Vjbunny

I went thru that thread but as I am not familiar with that area, so could not find that shop. Can you suggest some specific shopswith address...I am planningto go to Bog Bazaar soon. I will check it out there. Thanks a lot for your help.

@ Swaran
    Thanks for yourinputs, will definately check out at Ram murthy nagar road. Do you have some one in particular as I will like to hire someone who is trusted and give good results.

4. Radhica

Radhica Silver IL'ite

HI

Can you suggest a good gynaecologist in Banaswadi,Ram murty nagar, kalyan nagar ,Kamanhalli? I need a reference urgently.

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Radhica dear,actually 1 year back we had bought some furnitures from a shop in Ramamurthy nagar main road....i gues the name of the shop is St.Mary's furniture shop...opposite to a handloom shop and next to manipal hospital...furnitures till now no issues...he is the only carpenter i know here...

and i told you some carved furniture selling at 50% na,that is in the same complex as that Fresh super market on the RM nagar main road,i mean below the supermarket...try out there too

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Radhica...in RM nagar,people usually refer Koshy's or Little flower but i personaaly have heard a lot of complains...better to go to indira nagar for good gyna...
    refer the gynacologist thread in bangalore section

7. Radhica

Radhica Silver IL'ite

Thanks Swaran for your reply...

Right now I am going to Dr Neelima Padmanabham at kalyan nagar. Have you heard of her?????

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

no dear... have not...in case you find her conviencing,please post the feedback in the bangalore gynacologist thread

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    I too agree with Swaran, Actually I dont know good gynecologist in n around RMNgr ... I heard about one in Ulsoor I will inquire once [I am in Blore n will post

QUOTE=swaran;1616497]Hi Radhica...in RM nagar,people usually refer Koshy's or Little flower but i personaaly have heard a lot of complains...better to go to indira nagar for good gyna...
    refer the gynacologist thread in bangalore section[/QUOTE]

10. jes

jes New IL'ite

hi all,
    there's a gynaec in ramamurthinagar Main Road, Near Ring Road
    Banasawadi, ...its called asha nursing home...i think she is a pretty good doctor..i had been to her during my pregnancy...