1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rain in Mylapore

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by unique, Nov 10, 2015.

1. unique

unique New IL'ite

Mylapore as our temple town is popularly known received bountiful rain during the past two days.The wind blew strongly swishing the tall branches and some old trees allowed their tired branches to fall.The parched earth drank thirstily and in minutes the big puddles were dry all the water being absorbed by the arid land.Birds were sad to lose some of their perches.Hungry cats and kittens roamed cold and hungry .we cooked some rice and fed them .Diwali was serene and peaceful this year

2. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

I too loved Diwali this year because of the rains. It was noiseless. Otherwise my dogs suffer so much because of the noise and the do not eat for about 3 - 4 days till the noise stops completely.

1 person likes this.
  3. unique

unique New IL'ite

Hello uma madam
    thank you for sharing your experience during Diwali.iam very sorry that your dogs had to suffer each time during Diwali.i love animals too and cant bear to see them suffer due to our mistakes .what wonderful animals they are.they love us unconditionally and would willingly sacrifice their lives for us.How many dogs do you have ,madam and what are their names,if i may know?