Rahu MahaDasa - Remedies, Slokas for Sufferings

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Gayathri30, Jan 30, 2010.

1. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

dear friends ,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

i would like to share the following to keep the problems at bay during the tough periods as gayathri mentioned .

i use to light LEMON DEEPAM with ghee to durga during rahukaalam particularly on tuesdays and sumtimes fridays also but one should do atleast consecutive 8 weeks. I want to do this till the end of my rahu dasa.

will chant or listen durga storams like AABATHUTHARA , sapthasathi & raahu gayathri & beej mantra ! and we can meditate online this rahu beej mantra under this site. its so soothing & powerful vibrations i feel. sure , improvement is there. here is the link !!! [ note : we have to become a free member of this site to enter the meditation room.]

http://www.cyberastro.com/free_services/different_astroremedies.asp

Rahu gayathri :

OM NAAGATHVAJAYA VIDMAHE ,
    PADMAHASTHAYA DHEEMAHI ,
    THANNO RAAHU PRACHODAYAT !!!!

KETU gayathri :

OM ASWATHVAJAYA VIDMAHE
    SOOLA HASTHAYA DEEMAHI
    THANNO KETU PRACHODAYAT !

and for sade sati ,

lighting ELL VILAKKU , offering blue flowers [ i.e neelothpalam or blue sangu pushpam ] , ARCHANAI [ we have to return one moodi of coconut & banana to the priest as THIRUNALLARU is the only place where shani bhagwan is ANUGRAHA MOORTHY]

chanting or listening to DASARATHA SHANI STOTRAM , SHANI KAVACH &
    the mantra OM SHAM SHANAICHARAAY NAMAHA daily [ or atleast on saturdays ] in our pooja & gayathri is helping me a lot. hanuman & ganesha prayers also do good.

here is the link for dsaratha shani stotram ...

YouTube - Dasaratha Shani Stotra

really youtube is doing a great job & i have downloaded number of slokas in different versions from it. i will play & just listen to it when i cannot chant.

& finally some dhaanam to the disabled will also count.
    there are lot many others but i have written what i practically do & i have a strong belief in deepam , mantra & dhaanam. really finding relief.

friends ,

plz dont miss this SANI PRADOSHAM on newyear day.

regards,

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  2. prasana91

prasana91 New IL'ite

Please help

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  3. prasana91

prasana91 New IL'ite

@Gaythri, If you are still in this forum please reply with your solutions ..... Plzzz
    I'm told of the same problem as you too. For the past 5 years my life has been miserable. My relatives hid this fact about Sani coupled with raagu desai from me for my sake and forbade me from looking at horoscopes till now. Please help, I'm in your situation too. I'm facing utter loneliness, failure in all the things i do. Pushed down in all the opportunities i do. The only thing that is keeping me alive is my father who has been very helpful. But the pain is too much to bear. I'm told that sani will last for the next 2.5 years starting from december. Also they also instill stark terror in me by saying that i will face separation from the only remaining pillar in my life - my dad. I'm told that raagu desa will plague me till 2018. If you calculate all this takes away half of my working periods in my life. If i do not face success in life till 2018 then i'm made to feel that i no longer any reason to lead a life. Please advice me about ANY SOLUTION YOU HAVE FOUND THAT HAS WORKED
    Regards,
    Prasana
    ps. I'd like advice from any renown astrologer if any =)

4. Gayathri30

Gayathri30 Junior IL'ite

Hi Prasana,

Sorry for replying late. Pls believe in GOD. I know its a very difficult face, i am still facing many issues.
    Surrender to GOD, ask him to help you. Take one day at a time.
    I say prayers to Ganesha, Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar, Hanuman Chalisa, Lalitha Sahasranamam.
    I believe in Shirdi Sai Baba. Many times I wonder is it really possible to endure so much pain. Dont worry pray to GOD. Nothing will happen to your father. Also you can post your queries regarding your horoscope in the other forum for astrology.
    Will keep you in my prayers.

I hope you do read my reply soon.

Gayathri

5. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi, we are also going through Sani Dasa so i understand how difficult situations might be coming your way. Please pray this if possible near Pippal tree

Om Konasthah Pingolo Babruhu Krushnou Roundtrotako Yamah Sourihi Sanaischara Mandah Pippaladen Samstutah Etani Das Naamani prat ruthaya Jah pathet sanaicschara krita pida na kadachit bhabisyeti.

6. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

HI,
    I am going through 7.5 years ezharai sani and sani maha dasai too. I also feel so much pain, loneliness and lack of confidence and health problems. But I pray a lot especially I never fail to chant Vishnu sahasranamam in saturdays (except the unavoidables). V.S. cures all the diseases and obstacles. After the chanting I get enormous peace and solace atleast for the day. I surrender everything good or bad to the Almighty.
    I know lighting the deepam in the temples will give enormous relief. But here in US we cannot do that in the Hindu temples. It is not allowed. We can do the archana only. So I only rely on my prayer and mantra japam.
    On visiting this forum I came to know that I am not alone in this sani dasai. I pray that all of you should get peace and happiness! I used to tell to myself that the dawn is near, so night looks long!

1 person likes this.
  7. RadheMadhav

RadheMadhav New IL'ite

Hi lakshmi, i am also undergoing Rahu dasa - Rahu bhukti with Rahu in 8th place - if i may suggest please read SunderaKanda everyday and also visit Varahaswamy temple to appease Rahu - as you will be facing a lot of health problems with 8th house Rahu and also 71/2 Sani.

Please also read Sani kruta Nrusimha stotra for Sadesati Sani.
    and Varaha Gayatri mantra (both are available on Opensource)

and finally........

Have patience and
    All the very best to you.

RadheMadhav.

8. vinosk09

vinosk09 New IL'ite

My daughter who is 20 is going thru Rahu dasa since 2006 and sade sati too. Her star is Hastam (Kanya). Rahu in her natal chart is badly positioned. So she is going thru a very trying time healthwise and mentally. Rahu is as bad as Sani if not worse. And to go thru this period at such a young age when you should be strong enough to make your life's decision is the worst Karma anyone can have. As a mother, I have tried everything - temple visits, rudraksha, prayers, EVERYTHING! Believe me nothing REALLY helps. Sometimes you feel they help, but again you will be pushed back 100 steps. I have learned that there is NO respite from karma. One has to pay the price for past deeds. As a mother, I am in a lot of mental stress which is affecting my health as well. But that is my Karma! I don't want to raise the hopes of anyone...but praying to God during such difficult times is like holding an umbrella in the rain. It wont shield you if the wind blows. With a bad dasa like Rahu, the wind blows all the time! So no God can really help! I am sorry to sound pessimistic, but this is out of my personal experience. ​

9. vinosk09

vinosk09 New IL'ite

I know prayer is the only answer and a lot of people on the forum have suggested different prayers to appease various Gods...but for all that we also need time from our daily chores. We are all grihasthas and we have our daily duties. For instance, I work, my daughter works and her timings (thanks to her Rahu and Sani) are from 8 in the morning to 8 in the night, which is 12 hours!!. How can I ask her to keep vrathams and do innumerable poojas? Her health is already very frail. All I can say once we are going thru difficult times, everything gets difficult.

10. koni

koni New IL'ite

Request you to please give your email id ;Want to discuss ;