Rage of Angels...

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by ambika ananth, Aug 2, 2005.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear ambica,
    the title misled me thinking u were writing abt the rage of angels by sydney sheldon, and here u were writing ur own words under the title, yes woman and man should learn to improvise on their relation.

My point is daughters are being sent with defences up and sons with' men are men' attitude, is it due to working mothers? or the age old habits of bringing up children the way they were brought up, of course different upbringing in different atmosphere, still the basics are the same, men seem never to change as their harmone made that way and woman as they are, see deep into every thing as they are made that way...still we need to work at something inbetween like it is not the sex education but the mental compatibility education needed in the prime stage itself, so we can hope some change coming up in society, other wise many will keep writing like u and many will just read and forget it after some time.. regards sunkan

4 people like this.
  2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ambika,
    a woman should let others know her needs by voicing them verbally, for, no crystal ball or sooth saying can convey her message to others.
    Just two days before Malathi and myself were discussing about the same topic and she had voiced the same opinion, more or less having the same meaning, but not the same words. What a co incident! You have posted it in your thread less than forty eight hours.
    Love.
    Pushpavalli