1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Questions From Life.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Nov 28, 2017.

1. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

QUESTIONS FROM LIFE

Questions, answers and solutions have a pattern. Questions demand answers with solutions. Answers without solutions have no meaning. Such answers make room for more questions. Answers with options creat confusion but at least they show one way with alternative way or ways. But some questions have no answers and therefore they make room for more questions. These questions mostly relate to life.

WHY ME?

The most talked about question is 'why me?'. There comes a time in the life of an individual when he has to ask this question fro life. Again this question is asked when something goes wrong in life. If everything is going fine on desired lines, no one will ask this question. He would rather say well 'why not me?'.

One answer is life is testing you. The other is rather fatalistic - your past Karmas. The third is God cares for you so you have been spared with lesser woes. That makes some sense when we see people around us who are living in more pathetic conditions. Does that give some solace? Should that give some solace? The answer could be yes or no. One can feel happy that above all there many more children of lesser Gods than he is. Other can feel that that's not the Justice. Others woes do not make my woes less painful. There should be no pain in the first place, to me or to any one else.

FOR HOW LONG?

The another much asked question is 'for how long?'. It again relates to some kind of pain or injustice. We ask for freedom from pain. We ask for Justice. Both seem to be long overdue but no signs of relief. One such horrific case could be a bed ridden person with prolonged sickness with no signs of recovery but still lingering.

WHY IS LIFE SO COMPLEX?

This question has been asked by almost everybody. It may be because of the different stages of life- after birth and before death-childhood, youth, adult and oldage. Each stage has challenges caused by the complexities of life, with some comfort in childhood. Is it possible to live a smile life with no complexities involved. I think, No.

There still may be many more questions.

Frangipani likes this.

2. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

3. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

I suppose, when maturity dawns on us, we cease to ask questions ! Yes...that is the best reaction to any twist or turn that happen in our lives. Accept everything without a question . Then there are no problems...seeking answers !

HariLakhera and Frangipani like this.
  4. Frangipani

Frangipani Silver IL'ite

@HariLakhera

Good one! We question when in troubles and believe that we deserve it all when good things happen. We go to the extent of taking credit for good things!

HariLakhera likes this.
  5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Life is neither a bed of roses nor a bed of thorns. Joys and sorrows are part of life and we have to take it in our stride equally.
    PS

6. SharadaIyer

SharadaIyer Senior IL'ite

Yes "WHY ME" is the question which comes in mind at a certain point of life. but as we grow mature with age and experience in life we need to accept the fact that after every darkness there is sun shine . and life does not come in the definite design pattern as we wish. BUT whatever happens it happens with some reason and nothing is just coincidence in life . every tree of life bears its own significance.

7. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

That may be because we know only about our own problems.